South African Tour of India 2010

I guess the game could still start a few mins later because Cricinfo says that there is no rain at the moment and that the overnight rain was also not heavy.

Awesome! Just when we need the win desperately, it rains. I feel SA will escape with a draw here. We already are almost certain to lost 10 overs in the last session and now with overs lost in the first session as well, SA will be upbeat. Effectively, they`ll just have to bat a little over two sessions or even less today.

Rain has stopped, guys. But the weather is damn gloomy. God knows when the match will start!

Stop doing the rain dance.:D

aditya123 added 1 Minutes and 0 Seconds later...

I hope we manage to get in at least 45-50 overs today. Otherwise, its advantage SA.

aditya123 added 2 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

We are just an hour away from lunch and effectively the first session is gone and the last one is just an hour long in the best case scenario. Bye Bye to the No.1 ranking!

Play to start at 10:30am.... India can take 5 wickets today, 5 tomorrow ;)

I honestly don`t see that happening if the pitch plays anything like it did y`day or the day before.

Impossible. Don't see the SA lineup crumbling twice in the same match. Plus we have to get through Smith/Peterson/Amla/Kallis... Practically built for drawing games.

Impossible. Don't see the SA lineup crumbling twice in the same match. Plus we have to get through Smith/Peterson/Amla/Kallis... Practically built for drawing games.

Unless Sharma finally picks up a wicket or two with the new ball. We might have just about 50 overs of play today and even that is being optimistic.

Users who are viewing this thread