South African Tour of India 2010

Zak seems to have pulled up. Not great news for us.

Sharma hitting the 140s today (144,141,139.8,139.7 in this over so far). Although from what I can see on the Cricinfo commentary, he`s all over the shop.

Super breakthrough!!! Although the catch by Badrinath was taken on the second attempt, he stretched himself far too much to actually lob the ball up in the air for the second attempt. So I would call it a super catch.

Almost 60 overs remaining in Days play, if we can get couple of more wickets today (either Amla or Kallis or both), i can't see South Africa's lower order resisting.

Whats wrong with that? If its a 1-1 draw, both teams stay where they are in the rankings. What else would you expect from an even result like this?

aditya123 added 0 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

I think it would be better if we get bowled out with 20-odd overs still left to play today.

Because 1-1 with one side winning by an innings and the other by say 1 run would hardly be a fully "even result". It looks like it may be one hammering a side so a redundant question in terms of practical application, but if one side wins two Tests by an innings each and then lose two by the smallest of margins then it is hardly an "even result".

Didn't think what I was saying was that controversial or difficult to grasp, but now I realise I was blaspheming against the mighty reign of the might India and all its fans :sarcasm I bet if I said the mancs were lucky to get a good result last night I'd have hundreds of little manc "fans" defending their result with some bullshine

man i am off to bed, and when i wake up, go to school, come back and check the score..what will i see:

A) SA Choked
B) SA Choked but match is going to day 5th
C) Indian bowling choked

Users who are viewing this thread