South African Tour of India 2010

Graham Smith and his players should sit tight and pray for more rain if they want to be the number one team in the world. Unless Duminy produces his magic (that he showed in aus) and Amla makes another 200, South Africa have a very little chance of saving this match.

Isn't Indian weather is the most choosy one in all the world.

It just gets worst to make a future event also worse.

1.today in this match.
2.I was returning from my sis's wedding, It started raining.
result metro jammed, lots of traffic, muddy roads and much more.
It took me amd my family 15 hours to cover a mere 150 kms.
3.I was coming from my school with my result last year, I was pretty happy with my marks. But when I was coming from my school, rain was already started and my marksheet slipped out of my hands.
:doh:doh:doh:doh

Only thing that can save us here is rain and/or bad light. Really bad performance in this match from the boys.

A start is predicted at 3:20 pm .... 5 minutes time....

I'm an Indian supporter but I like SA too.... I just hope Amla continues with his batting. He's scored something like 430 runs in 2 Test matches. What a series he's had. :thumbs

Wow Kallis will be so pissed off. He missed it by 10 minutes! Well hopefully no more play today and lots of rain tomorrow :)

Graeme Smith's form is a concern.

Why?? He was top run scorer in the england series. He has two bad games and his form is a concern.

Excellent. We may get another 30 overs in, light permitting

CaptainOZ added 0 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

And Amla hits a boundary right away!

WTF is this !!! :mad:

why cant they make a deal of just bowling the spinners and carrying on with game ?? :mad::mad:

WTF is this !!! :mad:

why cant they make a deal of just bowling the spinners and carrying on with game ?? :mad::mad:

Because the rules are clear, once a standard is set for the match the umpires will go of once the light reaches that point. The old rule of dangerious play doesn't exist anymore so its irrelevant whether its spinners or seamers.

Tomorrows Weather will be much more annoying :banana2 Rain is all around :D

Users who are viewing this thread