South African Tour of India 2010

Lol, just watched the highlights from todays play. Not only was that ball to Kallis an absolute ripper from Mishra, his celebrations afterwards were amazing. :rtfl

We just need one complete session. just one... Preferably post-tea session :p Oh God Rain all day if you want, just give 40 overs of good light after tea:hpraise:hpraise

Wait a minute..
Tomorrows exclusive crowd chants :D:

"Oye Sachin, tussi to god ho kuch karte kyun nahi :p"
"Oye Dada tussi to off side ke god ho, atleast off side me to rain mat karwao:D"

AngryPixel added 9 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

114273.jpg

Sachin, DADA who is this impostor:laugh Bring him down with your might and show him your wrath for the injustice he has bestowed upon us by pissing all day long :p...

P.S: He even farted a lot of times with flashes of fire:D

Just converting those two chants in english:

"Hey Sachin, you are god, why are you not doing anything?"
"Hey Dada, you are off-side god, at least keep the off side dry"
:p

o this will be good. With AB still to come South Africa actually have a chance of pulling this off.

Not for too long. They'll probably try to hold up for a draw. Drawing a test is better than losing the game and losing the chance to win the series as well.

Not for too long. They'll probably try to hold up for a draw. Drawing a test is better than losing the game and losing the chance to win the series as well.

Thats what I meant by pulling it off, they don't have any chance of wining. With Amla and Prince there and then AB to come and some rain maybe they can hold of India.

Its probably best time for Indian Belly to kick in. :D

I doubt those guys eat at street vendors. There is probably a very stern nutritionist monitoring them to make sure they dont eat unsanitary food or drink dirty water.

Some patriotic waiters can change everything.

I am counting on Harbhajan to pull it off. Its his favorite ground, he did very well in the first innings and has bowled with lot of drift and loop in the second innings. Even though the pitch is having slow turn, it has got good bounce and for Harbhajan, bounce and turn is a deadly combination.

PLEASE BOWL TENDULKAR (and if need be, SEHWAG!). Tendulkar's leggies could work magic. And against Australia, didnt he spark the turnaround and win us that classic test? Dhoni should try him.

Hope the rain stays away. That gives India a decent enough chance. I still think it will be 50-50 because SA are a top side, have had experience of saving a match less than 2 yrs back, and the pitch is still good for batting (although the turn/bounce along with the crowd backing is a big influence for India)

a draw.. or India winning. Thanks to the weather what could have been a good test, became a boring crap

Users who are viewing this thread