South African Tour of India 2010

We win 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VAJJI you king! Singh is Kingh! Whoopie !

browse some pages back i said Bhajji to take 5 wicket haul!

:banana2

FatalShot : we won it mate with our bowlers :sarcasm

Number 1 :cool:

So India retain the number one position? Probably going to keep it for the rest of the year now, at least, unless my maths is off- looking at the series coming up I dont see how SA can overtake India soon, or Australia going anywhere upwards either.

YEAH! TAKE THAT AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS AGAIN JKARTIK!

Once again, no hard feelings lol.

supper innings by amla and Sehwag kicks the ball away to the boundary was discusting play ... anyway good match

Funny how everyone loves Harbhajan now. Lol. Oh well, he's secured his place in the Test Team now until he retires.

Mad so what are you doing?
Going to sucide or supporting Australia?

I guess supporting Australia :sarcasm

Friend863 added 0 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

Funny how everyone loves Harbhajan now. Lol. Oh well, he's secured his place in the Test Team now until he retires.
Exactly what I said.

Amla reminded me of Saeed Anwar and how I used to hate him (especially during that 194 marathon against us). But this time, I am more mature to accept that Amla batted just stunningly and it must be sad for him that inspite of such a wonderful series, he couldnt get SA home for the series.

SaiSrini added 1 Minutes and 10 Seconds later...

Yeah, one performance can change a lot of things. What if Harbhajan feeds off this form and acquires consistency? Its human nature, just live with it!

Funny how everyone loves Harbhajan now. Lol.
Even I'm wondering. Don't quite understand how people turn so quickly. Next few matches, Ishant gets wickets and we'll see 'Oh, Ishant! You beauty' and all those comments. Some people are over-taken by Indian media, it seems.

Users who are viewing this thread