South African Tour of India 2010

India replied to their Innings defeat by an Innings defeat. I have seen the close fought matches in test series', but not like this. Well played India and especially Amla, pretty much fought a lone battle.

Even I'm wondering. Don't quite understand how people turn so quickly. Next few matches, Ishant gets wickets and we'll see 'Oh, Ishant! You beauty' and all those comments. Some people are over-taken by Indian media, it seems.

Not all blame goes to media. Its in the blood of the Indian people. One good performance, and you are a hero. One performance where the team fails to do well because of it, all abuses are hurled at you. The Indian media just represents the Indian viewer's personality.

One guy posted in Cricinfo like this

We would have expected two closely fought drawn test matches, or close matches where each team wins by a close margin. But one team winning by an innings, and the other replying with another innings win shows that both are extremel inconsistent, implying a fragile stay at the top

The wordings are mostly my own, but this is what he said! I completely agree with him. Both teams cant stay at the top for a long enough time. Both are extremely inconsistent and will only work on pulling each other back down.

That's what I want as well. ;)

TumTum added 0 Minutes and 39 Seconds later...

What? Making a sig and avvy of Australia? :rtfl

But suddenly Australia have also entered the same boat, and are like going up and down. All top three teams are playing snake and ladder.

WEEEEEE AREEE THE CHAMPIIIONS, MY FRIEEEEEEND! AND WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'LL KEEEP ON TRYIIIIIIIIING TILL THE ENNNNNNNNNNDDD.. TA TA TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WOo, What a match. I swung my coat so fast and hard that it disoriented the fan's rotation!

WHATEVER, India. Man. Awesome test. Feel for Amla, but one of a godly of the matches. :D!!!!!!!!

Hashim Amla's had a magnificent series, can't ask for much more than he provided, just a shame the rest of the batting line-up let him down in this game. Props to Harbhajan Singh too, proves once again that on a pitch that offers something to spin bowlers he's a real handful, and a top quality bowler. It's a shame for him that he's had to play on so many flat roads, they really damage his overall figures.

Hashim Amla's had a magnificent series, can't ask for much more than he provided, just a shame the rest of the batting line-up let him down in this game. Props to Harbhajan Singh too, proves once again that on a pitch that offers something to spin bowlers he's a real handful, and a top quality bowler. It's a shame for him that he's had to play on so many flat roads, they really damage his overall figures.

This. A Bril point..

Users who are viewing this thread