South African Tour of India 2010

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Ball hits the wickets at 136 km/hr and goes for 4 byes

Cricket is a funny old game.

Ha ha ha, what a comedy!!! A four after the ball kisses the off stump (at Langevelt's pace)

All IPL centers should host WC games. Delhi has worst looking stadium in word :mad:

Unfortunately, some things which are pretty apparent to an Indian fan are`nt that apparent to the BCCI officials and we all know why.

Unfit pitch or not, Delhi does not have the architecture which could be proudly showcased to the World during the World Cup.

Just looking at these 3 venues, D.Y.Patil Stadium in Navi Mumbai which is hosting the opening and final games of the IPL, the S.M.Stadium at Jaipur which is hosting today`s game and Hyderabad which again is one of the most modern facilities in the country, you could proudly showcase these to the World audience. Can`t say the same about Delhi and the Kotla.
110093.jpg

109879.jpg

67517.jpg

Last edited:
That Nehra six was unexpected lol at the kiss and run ball :p

decent total we could have got it over 310- 350 if Sehwag stayed a bit longer.

anyways looking forward to our "bowlers"

What I find really disappointing is that Tyagi was in the original squad, but Sreesanth wasn't(Sree was the replacement for Zaheer), yet today, Sree plays but Tyagi doesn't. Absolutely ridiculous. I'm also worried that Tyagi may have lost any sort of domestic form he had, because he hasn't had a proper domestic run in ages! We really need to play Tyagi or send him off to domestic cricket, instead of just letting him occupy the bench and do nothing.

And, Yusuf Pathan. Doesn't need explaining. Crappy selection all around. A 40 ball century in Indian domestic cricket means nothing, on what was probably a flat pitch and crappy bowlers. Ashwin in the team is also a bit of a disappointment for me. I mean, Chawla and Ojha should really be ahead of him.

Decent stuff from India though, does look extremely chaseable on this ground however, especially with our bowling line-up.

Also, anyone suggesting Mithun for the ODI squad should rethink that one. His List A season has not been anywhere near his First Class season.

Some Facts-
-Sachin was the only one who scored in single figure but that too was coz of runout
-Only 1 Player Scored 50 in this innings and India still manage to reach 298
-Out of 9 Indian wickets, 6 wickets were from catches and remaining 3 wickets were from runouts. No Bowled or LBW.

Sreesanth to Gibbs, no run, Nehra thinks he's edged it but Tarapore shakes his head! Gibbs slashes away from his body and the ball doesn't bounce as much, big deviation off the under edge of the bat, the keeper and Nehra are certain about it, lucky escape for Gibbs
Both at Umpire and Cricinfo :facepalm

First LBW and now this :facepalm

Good start from India. Gibbs doesn't look comfortable

CaptainOZ added 0 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

that boundary will help

there's a suggestion of uneven bounce out there, but nobody seems to have told the players about it.

Users who are viewing this thread