South African Tour of India 2010

Just like Tri Series finals Raina looses wicket before final assault.

Future - Gibbs and Kallis scores centuries and we loose in 42 overs.

For once, I totally agree with you.:laugh The SA batsmen will just get this in ones and twos, its a big ground.

Just looked at our bowling line up. Nehra, Sreesanth and Kumar, all hit and miss bowlers and all capable of getting tonked. We're doomed. :sarcasm

Boucher sounds like he's groaning in pain when he appeals :laugh

1 run per ball is ideal from here. Jadeja cannot even hit a four if he is given two shots on one ball.

I might increase my expected score for India to 280. But hope they can reach 300. With the kind of attack we have, 300 would be just par for us.

Would love Kumar giving Jadeja mouthful about his running between wickets.

Kumar gave a good mouthful to Jadeja for his calling during running between wickets. Jadeja deserves it, because his communication has been horrible.

These batsmen need to advance down the wicket to Kallis, rather than backing away to the leg side. The bowling angle is screwing them every time.

Ha ha, Nehra now to bat with Praveen Kumar. Expect some exciting drama and comedy! My earlier expected score of 275 still has chance of coming true. :D

Get to 280 at least. We need a famous Viru spell while bowling. ICC knockout anyone. :D

Users who are viewing this thread