South African Tour of India 2010

Passenger ;)

2005 - 41.95
2006 - 53.06
2007 - 45.96
2008 - 38.82
2009 - 39.15

:doh

His ODI performances have gone down in recent times. 39 is not a great average for a batsman like Yuvraj. His fitness has also gone down a lot.

Two big hitters at the crease now in Yusuf Pathan and Suresh Raina. Could work either in favour of us or bring our downfall, depending how they play.

Because the guy in his avvy is ME!!! Thats a very old pic of me (4-5 yrs back). Dont know where he got it.

:eek::eek:

i didnt know.....extremely sorry about that..

i was searching through some archives and found this pic.....just thought it'll be fun to keep it as an avvy...

will remove it asap..

His ODI performances have gone down in recent times. 39 is not a great average for a batsman like Yuvraj. His fitness has also gone down a lot.

Yeah Karthik should be in always. :sarcasm
Wait how about Murli Vijay and Badrinath.

Why should Sehwag be in then? He has just had 2 years with average above 34 in last 9 years.

scion_sid added 0 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

:eek::eek:

i didnt know.....extremely sorry about that..

i was searching through some archives and found this pic.....just thought it'll be fun to keep it as an avvy...

will remove it asap..

Use mine picture. ;)

Yeah Karthik should be in always. :sarcasm
Wait how about Murli Vijay and Badrinath.

Why should Sehwag be in then? He has just had 2 years with average above 34 in last 9 years.

scion_sid added 0 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

Use mine picture. ;)

I have not been that keen for Badrinath in ODI team. Vijay can come in if our openers get injured and we have to open with Karthik.

With certain players, its more than just average (i.e. Sehwag). And I never said Yuvraj is being a passenger in the team. I meant Kohli and Raina's continued well doing can make things tough if Yuvraj gets continuous average performances.

Users who are viewing this thread