South African Tour of India 2010

You could say the same reason for India's performance in the first test. Can't you?
Not really. Steyn completely blew us. Have to accept that. But I agree that for this victory India should be credited. They won by themselves more than Proteas threw it away.

guys
who's the contender for today game?

what do you think who will win?

for me , always INDIA no matter what they are missing.

This is not an issue of politics :doh. Seriously, the politics excuse is getting stale. Not everything is political (with a negative connotation, that is). It's a wonderful idea to rotate the grounds used, it just hasn't panned out as expected. It's great in theory, just not so great in practice.
It is political. When it's time to vote the next "party" into power in the BCCI, all those votes will dry up because they didn't host a Test match.

India team: SR Tendulkar, V Sehwag, V Kohli, MS Dhoni*†, SK Raina, YK Pathan, KD Karthik, RA Jadeja, P Kumar, A Nehra, S Sreesanth

South Africa team: HH Gibbs, LL Bosman, JH Kallis*, AB de Villiers, AN Petersen, JA Morkel, MV Boucher†, J Botha, WD Parnell, DW Steyn, CK Langeveldt

Surely should have played Amla considering his form.

Oh god, Yusuf Pathan...

Exactly.:doh
The lineup is horrible today. No balance whatsoever. The bowling is nonexistent. Nehra, Sreesanth and Praveen. Should`ve picked Pandey/ Vijay in the squad. The squad lacks pure batsmen.

Seems cricinfo allows the odd bit of swearing...

Parnell to Karthik, no run, 135.7 kph, hops back and works the ball off the pads to midwicket

Karthik pulls out as Parnell is about to bowl. Some champion down the ground has peeped out from behind the sightscreen. Karthik is pissed off, gesticulating wildly.

Parnell to Sehwag, 1 run, 137.1 kph, turns the ball of the stumps to square where Bosman dives

Why is J Kallis captainign South Africa ? Shouldnt it be Johan Botha,as he was pretty succesful last time round.

Oh ffs I am going to lose all my vcash if SA doesn't take a few more quick wickets :mad:

TumTum added 4 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

A couple more would be nice :)

Users who are viewing this thread