South African Tour of India 2010

:rtfl

Well bowled Nehra and Sresanth :hpraise

cricinfo is so buggy. are you sure?

Edit: never mind

Nehra and Sreesanth should be felicitated and given a royal treatment !! :clap:clap:clap:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise

That save by Sachin was so crucial. We just managed to win the match by a run. Sreesanth and Nehra were pathetic to say the least. We should get rid of them ASAP.

Well played Parnell and Steyn. :)

This is what I don't understand. Praveen bowls well most of the time, yet gets dropped, while Ishant kept getting picked again and again.

Typical India. Horrid move from Dhoni to bowl Raina for so long. Thank God for those fielding efforts from Nayar (and Tendulkar to an extent). Saved some crucial runs.

Parnell finally showing us what he can do with the bat at international level.

This is what I don't understand. Praveen bowls well most of the time, yet gets dropped, while Ishant kept getting picked again and again.

Typical India. Horrid move from Dhoni to bowl Raina for so long. Thank God for those fielding efforts from Nayar (and Tendulkar to an extent). Saved some crucial runs.

Parnell finally showing us what he can do with the bat at international level.

Parnell today was reminding me of Zulu :D

jez, DS and Parnell killed the Indian bowlers. story of Indian fast bowlers. I guess they thought they had won the game after they got rid of Kallis :laugh

I don't blame Dhoni. The spinners were drying up the runs and it wasn't a bad decision to bring Raina on. Plus, it never should have gotten that close after Kallis got out, no matter who was bowling.

Users who are viewing this thread