South African Tour of India 2010

Our win was looking impossible towards the end, especially after that horrible 48th over by Nehra. Hats off to Praveen for snatching victory from the jaws of defeat. :hpraise Not many can bowl a last over like that.

Will remember this match for a long long time. What a dramatic game of cricket! And they say ODIs are moribund?!

Even at the end, they were bowling wide to Parnell, hoping for what? That he could edge it past the keeper? South Africa may need changes, but India need a good upside the head.

Some experienced trainers from MRF pace foundation taught our pace bowlers that reducing the speed will extend their carrier and they will become great bowlers.Now look at what Irfan,Sreesanth,Munaf and Ishant have become,they are consistently bowling under 130 kmph and looking like spinners.:mad:

Jadeja MOM :facepalm He bowled well but was he better than Kallis today

Hats off to Steyn and Parnell for not giving up the match. One side we were looking for win comfortable and then I just gave up my hope. What the hell Dhoni was thinking to give bowl to nehra at end? Sehwag could have done better than him :facepalm. And I always have faith Parveen and Irfan that they both are best last over bowlers for India.

I really don't like Yahoo's headline on the match - 'SA choke again, India survive'

It was India who almost choked. :facepalm

Calm down indian fans. Remember Bhajji and Praveen Kumar playing similarly like Parnell and Steyn against Australia? And yet they were on the losing side. We lost that match by 3 runs.

Plus india was playing without Gambhir, Yuvraj, Bhajji and Zaheer. 4 key players of the team. Its funny how people remind india of how many players their team was missing whenever india wins against them. Why are you forgetting this now? :)

Nehra should be out of this team.

I think a loss would have finally settled Nehra and Sreesanth's ODI status. Comforting factor is that Ishant was not playing.

Realy unlucky today. How can the umpire not refer that run out of nehra?? Also if langeveld's ball that hit the stumps had disturbed the bails we would have won. Still should have won if we batted properly, only kallis,steyn and parnell can hold their heads high, the rest let us down.

Amla for bosman in the next game , please.

Realy unlucky today. How can the umpire not refer that run out of nehra?? Also if langeveld's ball that hit the stumps had disturbed the bails we would have won. Still should have won if we batted properly, only kallis,steyn and parnell can hold their heads high, the rest let us down.

Amla for bosman in the next game , please.

If Sehwag hadnt got run out like that you would have chasing 350 runs.

So these would have, should have wont work here.

If Sehwag hadnt got run out like that you would have chasing 350 runs.

So these would have, should have wont work here.

Sehwag was unlucky just like morkel was unlucky with his inside edge. Hardly the same as not calling for third umpire for a run out, that's poor umpiring.;)

Why not use the available technology??

Last edited:
I`d take a defeat in this series if that makes us try a few new bolwers.

Users who are viewing this thread