South African Tour of India 2010

Sehwag was unlucky just like morkel was unlucky with his inside edge. Hardly the same as not calling for third umpire for a run out, that's poor umpiring.;)

Indian umpiring is worst and thats nothing new. How you can rely on tails ?? Its your mid orders that lost the path, What about De Villiers ?? He has been on horrible form from test. Kaliis, Steyn and Parnell who contributed while chasing. Chasing 296 and getting runs from 3 players and you expect a WIN ? SA are quite lucky to avoid a thrash.

Sehwag was unlucky to be the particular target of such a run out, but that is a skill that bowlers aim to execute.

Sehwag was unlucky just like morkel was unlucky with his inside edge. Hardly the same as not calling for third umpire for a run out, that's poor umpiring.;)

Why not use the available technology??

They are only for show ;) why go for others opinion, when you can nod your head easily without knowing anything.

Indian umpiring is worst and thats nothing new. How you can rely on tails ?? Its your mid orders that lost the path, What about De Villiers ?? He has been on horrible form from test. Kaliis, Steyn and Parnell who contributed while chasing. Chasing 296 and getting runs from 3 players and you expect a WIN ? SA are quite lucky to avoid a thrash.

Batsmen are mostly to blame not denying that at all. Merely saying that had certain incidents gone the way they should have we would have won even with all the batting problems.

Why not use the available technology??

I dont think Indian team will ever get credit for winning a match. ;)

Whenever india wins its because of either

a) Bad umpiring.
b) Opposing team was missing its key players.
c) Sight screen.
d) Music in between the overs was bad.
e) India didnt play well it was us who played badly.
f) India was playing at home.
g) All the above options.

These are the excuses i heard from some of the fans from other countries. :laugh

I`d take a defeat in this series if that makes us try a few new bolwers.

:rtfl :laugh We have produced Zaheer in last 10 years. We should be happy with that one outcome till Zaheer developes good tummy & retires. :banana2 Yes, our pacers rock & would be fighting for number 1 spot if we leave them in upcoming associate circuit - China, USA etc. :sarcasm Nehra :hpraise RP Singh :hpraise Balaji :hpraise VRV Singh :hpraise Irfan Pathan :hpraise Munaf :hpraise <-- All these legends in the selectors' list if they are going to opt for a change.

Last edited:
:rtfl :laugh We have produced Zaheer in last 10 years. We should be happy with that one outcome till Zaheer developes good tummy & retires. :banana2 Yes, our pacers rock & would be fighting for number 1 spot if we leave them in upcoming associate circuit - China, USA etc. :sarcasm

Your emotions are always either this extreme or the other extreme.

Even Joginder Sharma would have bowled better.

Call back Venkatesh Prasad and Javagal Srinath from retirement and they'll still bowl better. :facepalm

Call back Venkatesh Prasad and Javagal Srinath from retirement and they'll still bowl better. :facepalm

Jaydev Unadakt(i guess i spelled it right?), Abhimanyu Mithun, Sudeep Tyagi, Kamran Khan and this under 19 guy Saurabh. These are the guys who should get a chance before the next world cup.

Jaydev Unadakt(i guess i spelled it right?), Abhimanyu Mithun, Sudeep Tyagi, Kamran Khan and this under 19 guy Saurabh. These are the guys who should get a chance before the next world cup.

Is Kamran Khan still not under scanner for chucking ??

Is Kamran Khan still not under scanner for chucking ??

I dont know. But he will play in IPL. It will be good to see how he performs on indian pitches.

boney_g added 1 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

Just searched some info about Jaydev Unadkat and :doh:doh:doh:doh

His cricketing idol is Ishant Sharma for his attitude and determination but he compares his style to Zaheer Khan.
Bagged six wickets at average 21.16 in four Vinoo Mankad Trophy games in 2008-09, his best performance being 3-27 against Maharashtra at Ahmedabad.
Took ten wickets from three matches in the Cooch Behar Trophy in 2008-09.
Favourite film is “Iqbal” and enjoys eating Punjabi food.

Jaydev Unadkat Profile in U19 Cricket | Jaydev Unadkat India U19 Cricket Team - Yahoo! Cricket

Don't worry, In 2011 WCup, we would be either having Zaheer/Ishant/RPSingh or Zaheer/Nehra/RP or Zaheer/Nehra/Ishant with Praveen & Munaf/Sree in the squad. Unfortunately our selectors lack a bit of knowledge when comes to the pace department. Someone need to update their dictionary, poor old chaps. :p

I dont know. But he will play in IPL. It will be good to see how he performs on indian pitches.

That means he is now eligible once again. Btw, IPL reminded me Atul Sharma ? Will he play this year :p

Users who are viewing this thread