South African Tour of India 2010

Impressive late hitting by the lower order guys, just a shame they couldn't finish the job. Been a long time since I've seen an even ODI match.

Good lower order batting from Parnell and Steyn. They could be real handy for bashing a few quick runs in the future. But it was indeed a good game. Good to see something other than the one sided gluts that Australia have been dishing out.

Damn Parnell! From when it looked completely over, this guy completely turns it around.

India's fielding in the last 3 overs was exceptional, unlike the other 47 overs where they hardly dive and try to stop the ball with their foot or just let it go lol. Super dives from Nayyar, Sachin, Jadeja saved boundaries. Kallis pulling it off almost with his bowling, batting and Captaincy, if Smith was there today we would have lost this match, or had the 3rd umpire actually looked at his screen to give the correct decision for Petersen run out.

Last edited:
Pssh, I know Australia will win all the time. I just want to see the other team put up a fight :p

And shock me with the occasional win :laugh

Pssh, I know Australia will win all the time. I just want to see the other team put up a fight :p

And shock me with the occasional win :laugh

You must have had a heart attack when NZ went 2-0 up in the last Chappell Hadlee series.

Well what a way to start the ODI series!

Wayne Parnell and Dale Steyn certainly didn't make life easy for our bowlers, after being down 7/180 after 35 overs things looked as though we had the match in the bag, with the Saffers needing a further 119 from 90 balls. It was probably some of the worst death bowling I've seen from our bowlers and why Dhoni decided to bowl Raina when he should have been looking to finish off the match was quite strange. Jadeja was super impressive, his bowling seems to be coming along nicely which is good to see.

I really appreciate both the teams both played extremely good cricket , both were equally strong but some experinced cricketers missing out in sa squad helped india to win once again sree :(

I really appreciate both the teams both played extremely good cricket , both were equally strong but some experinced cricketers missing out in sa squad helped india to win once again sree :(

:laugh the comment should be like this.
yashwanth kumar said:
I really appreciate both the teams both played extremely good cricket , both were equally strong but some experinced cricketers missing out in India squad helped SA to reach near victory

Users who are viewing this thread