South African Tour of India 2010

Well, now the cameramen are starting to show hot chicks in the crowd to keep us interested. Just saw a lass in a small blue dress with large assets.... :eek:

for some reason.....the bangladesh series seemed more exciting compared to this borefest.:doh

but its only day 1 and too early to make any predictions.

I'm thoroughly enjoying the Cricket taking place. I've said for a while, the Indian attack is nothing more than ordinary. Other than Zaheer Khan, the bowling has been dull. Mishra has bowled well, without luck, but hasn't been supported at the other end.

Prince might possibly be the unluckiest Cricketer in the world at the moment.

Smith's wicket was disappointing. It was a good ball, but he should have managed it.

Since then, these two have been easy on the eye, and very fluent. Amla has been giving some edges, but he's still there. With De Villier's and Duminy still in the shed, with the always ready Boucher as well, we are way on top.

Fatal Shot added 2 Minutes and 0 Seconds later...

Mishra and Harbhajan are bowling effortless. Kallis will be making his 1st double century followed by Amla's 150s.

What match have you been watching? Mishra has bowled really well, beating the edge plenty of times. Just no luck for the guy.

Mishra and Harbhajan are bowling effortless. Kallis will be making his 1st double century followed by Amla's 150s.

Kallis has slowed down a bit but he hasn't been troubled. In fact, I think he has only been beaten once (by Mishra). So he's having a very solid innnings. Only 65 runs to get till the double ton - hope he makes it.

For India, only Khan and Mishra (at times) have looked like getting the third wicket. Sharma and Bhajji have been ineffective.

I am starting to understand why Kallis never got a 200. He is like Clarke, just screws up when he is on top.

Well, Alma is on 96 now.

Why does Harbajhan keep bowling down the leg-side to Kallis? He simply dabs it away for a single every time.

I've said for a while, the Indian attack is nothing more than ordinary. Other than Zaheer Khan, the bowling has been dull..

even the beggar(s) down the street knows that. :p

throw sharma and bhajji back to domestic and give some new guys a chance to show their worth.

Users who are viewing this thread