South African Tour of India 2010

Time for Badrinath to prove himself. Come on, show them what you are made of.

I predict him making a solid 80.

Time for Badrinath to prove himself. Come on, show them what you are made of.

I predict him making a solid 80.

I will take that, and I am sure Badri will take that too. Thats a good score in his first ever test innings. Hope it happens (hope Badri scores even more than that)!

I am watching Badri live for the longest period of time today. Watched a few glimpses of him in the ODI against SL and in the IPL. But this is the longest time that I have watched him bat. Looks quite impressive!

'He's no Wayne Rooney, Parnell. He's Wayne Parnell'
'They won't sign him up, the Red Devil's. He'll have to stick with the Delhi Daredevils!'

Oh, he's killing me out there.

I will take that, and I am sure Badri will take that too. Thats a good score in his first ever test innings. Hope it happens (hope Badri scores even more than that)!

I am watching Badri live for the longest period of time today. Watched a few glimpses of him in the ODI against SL and in the IPL. But this is the longest time that I have watched him bat. Looks quite impressive!
I wouldnt want to jinx him,so I wouldnt predict anything now.Hope he stays there as long as he can.

What a sizzler from Veeru. Nothing funnier then seeing a scared umpire hop, hobble, and duck when a ball comes back that hard!

Uff, watching the game right now is heart pounding. On one end I have a guy who I want to see desperately succeed. In the other end, I have a guy who I do not want to see him fail.

Great test cricket session!

Sehwag is simply rocking.
All set for another double ton, may be triple too :D

From Cricinfo
Rohit: "I am a huge huge fan of Badri.. I have been waiting for this day honestly.. He deserves his chance and could prove to be a Hussey for India....How has he looked at the crease? Is he looking nervous? Is Sehwag guiding him?"
Cricketman,is that you?

Badrinath lookin shaky.

Shaky? He has not been too disturbed so far. Its just that he is trying to find his feet in there and is playing slow. Now he has slowly started to tick those singles and two's. He hasnt looked shaky at all in this innings so far. Usage of the word is wrong!

Badri looking good so far, a couple of good scores here and we might see the end of Yuvraj in tests.

Good end to the session there by India. Satisfied so far with Badri's efforts along with that of Sehwag. But still was SA's session considering that we lost two major lynchpins of our batting order, Gambhir and Tendulkar.

Users who are viewing this thread