South African Tour of India 2010

Crucial day to start! We might see how our batting future is going to fare.

Early wicket for South Africa, good ball 1st up from Morkel. Now we see what some of these youngsters are made of.

Dravid would have had that thing covered all the way. It was a great ball by Steyn but Vijay was just too nervous.

Poor judgement from Vijay. He should have known that the ball does something in the morning sessions of this test match. I wont say he was nervous (he has played 3 tests till now) but just that he completely fluffed it up. And yes, the inexperience played a part.

Puts lot of pressure on Sehwag and Tendulkar now. Next in is the apple eyed boy of many Indian PC members - BADRINATH! All eyes will be on him. I am already squirming in my seat in anticipation. But I hope I dont see him soon because that will mean either of Sehwag or Tendulkar getting out (both mega prized wickets)

India in trouble. IND need good inning from the Master.

sachin gone too!

go steyn!! :D

Now badrinath comes! Time to see how good he is!

OMFG!!! What a time for Badrinath to come in...... When the Master gets out for so cheap and SA prowling on you.

Wont say anything... Let it happen! This is real bad position maan..... (WI style)

Suddenly pitch supporting bowlers or is it because our bowlers sucks.:confused:

Its just that SA has better bowlers than us. They have the pace at one end and good skill (Steyn at the other end) to keep us under big pressure.

Sehwag and Badri have their task cut out here.

Users who are viewing this thread