South African Tour of India 2010

Thats not fact. India players getting 100s = Indians are hating it?...ooohhhkkkaayyy ya, sure that makes sense

How come the Eden wicket is like this? It was supposed to be a turner! Everyone starting from the Indian cricketers to the BCCI officials had asked the pitch curator to prepare a spinner-friendly wicket where the ball would turn from day one. Bloody curator!!

What is happening here?:mad:
Why Sreesanth and Ojha not selected?:mad::mad:
WTF is Ishant and Harbhajan still doing in Indian IX after first test?:mad::mad::mad:
Is Harbhajan needs to Slap Sreesanth once more inorder to drop from the Indian team?(In that case Dhoni will drop Sreesanth again)
Is Dhoni suddenly become mentally retarded?:mad::mad::mad::mad:

I agree that retaining Ishant and Harbhajan was not the best, but I wonder if the selectors thought that they should play it on the safe side and hope those two bowlers came good.... I wish Ojha was on the field.

Thats not fact. India players getting 100s = Indians are hating it?...ooohhhkkkaayyy ya, sure that makes sense

is there something seriously wrong with you ?

i said we were criticizing the roads(flat tracks) that were being produced in indian grounds WHICH LED to the 700 run feasts.

I agree that retaining Ishant and Harbhajan was not the best, but I wonder if the selectors thought that they should play it on the safe side and hope those two bowlers came good.... I wish Ojha was on the field.

We have clinging on to "hope" for ages. Absolutely no result!

Last edited:
Why would they only play with 4 bowlers in a match they had to win?

Also jkarthik your right to some extent but the Saffer bowlers would do more damage then what India has done today. Especially in the 1st session.

What is happening here?:mad:
Why Sreesanth and Ojha not selected?:mad::mad:
WTF is Ishant and Harbhajan still doing in Indian IX after first test?:mad::mad::mad:
Is Harbhajan needs to Slap Sreesanth once more inorder to drop from the Indian team?(In that case Dhoni will drop Sreesanth again)
Is Dhoni suddenly become mentally retarded?:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Welcome to the Club. :banana2

is there something seriously wrong with you ?

i said we were criticizing the roads(flat tracks) that were being produced in indian grounds WHICH LED to the 700 run feasts.

and i said why would you, when your players are getting 100s. May be couple of you did, but public at the ground didnt. That makes no sense!

Why would they only play with 4 bowlers in a match they had to win?

Also jkarthik your right to some extent but the Saffer bowlers would do more damage then what India has done today. Especially in the 1st session.

thats because our Cucumber Captain has completely lost it.

there is no doubt the saffers would've done more damage. atleast they'll stick to the basics in terms of line and length and hope for the batsman to lose concentration than spraying it all over the park like sharma and co.

Well given this is the last match of the series, I can understand why they went the safe route. Plus I don't think the Indian selectors are anywhere near the point of dropping Harby.

Users who are viewing this thread