South African Tour of India 2010

What is happening here?:mad:
Why Sreesanth and Ojha not selected?:mad::mad:
WTF is Ishant and Harbhajan still doing in Indian IX after first test?:mad::mad::mad:
Is Harbhajan needs to Slap Sreesanth once more inorder to drop from the Indian team?(In that case Dhoni will drop Sreesanth again)
Is Dhoni suddenly become mentally retarded?:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Harbhajan and Ishant are there only because the captain likes them. I can find no other explanation! They have been pathetic in the recent matches they have played but still, they continue to be selected.

Harbhajan and Ishant are there only because the captain likes them. I can find no other explanation! They have been pathetic in the recent matches they have played but STILL, they continue to be selected.

remember how dhoni threw a fit for not selecting RP Singh ? :facepalm

Ive said it before, India needs to recruit young Pakistani fast bowlers at the u17 level to come play Ranji games for a few years, if they turn out like Asif, Aamer, Young Shoaib etc then offer them citizenship :laugh

FINALY!! amla departes. i'd suggest just keeping Zaheer in the squad as a bowler and pick 10 batsmen with irfan pathan as an all rounder, sehwag and co chipping in for spin and medium pace.

AB comes in on his usual spot. did they forget he was keeping today? why not send Prince

Ive said it before, India needs to recruit young Pakistani fast bowlers at the u17 level to come play Ranji games for a few years, if they turn out like Asif, Aamer, Young Shoaib etc then offer them citizenship :laugh

lalit%20modi.jpg

nice hairdo. such a weird pic lol. looks like things sticking out of his head

Both batsman are new and Dhoni isn't setting an attacking field for his best spinner.:mad:

tbh you have to credit harbhajan for at least trying to make the batsmen work hard for boundaries. mishra's bowled a lot of wide balls and long hops, without turning it enough to be justified.

Users who are viewing this thread