South African Tour of India 2010

They've really sprayed it at Sehwag. You can't afford to bowl short outside his stumps, even though he might throw the bat in a risky manner, unless you set a one-day kind of field they are rarely real chances.

Sehwag is slowing down after that run out. He has done enough damage here and he needs to pound it in with a big hundred here.

Sad because Vijay was looking good even after that nasty blow and displayed good technique. Hope he gets a chance in the second innings because he has the technique to do well in test cricket.

All pressure on Sehwag and Sachin now. SA are back in it!

SA drop Sehwag of all people! Hope they are punished severely by Sehwag for this!!!!:D

Last edited:
JP you dumb mother ......

how the hell do you drop Sehwag!!!! how the eff can you do that

Super wicket (Pitch)! Hats off to the curator.... Ideal test wicket for an important test match. He is getting the deserved praises from the commentators.

LOL all of a sudden its a super pitch? some of you were complaining yesterday when Amla and AP was batting

Man smith would have taken that catch!

It was not me... I didnt post much when that was happening. And even when I did, I never mentioned that the pitch was bad. In fact I felt yesterday that India were just repeating their pathetic bowling performance all over again until the tables turned.

And I am saying its a super pitch even though right now, both India and SA are on even terms. A T20 kind of start doesnt necessarily mean India are on top. At the time I said that, the commentators were also praising the curator and I joined in by doing that here,

It was not me... I didnt post much when that was happening. And even when I did, I never mentioned that the pitch was bad. In fact I felt yesterday that India were just repeating their pathetic bowling performance all over again until the tables turned.

And I am saying its a super pitch even though right now, both India and SA are on even terms. A T20 kind of start doesnt necessarily mean India are on top. At the time I said that, the commentators were also praising the curator and I joined in by doing that here,

pitches in india should turn and bounce...yes from day one.

prabir mukherjee has never prepared a pitch to favor india...

Last edited:
pitches in india should turn and bounce...yes from day one.

prabir mukherjee has never prepared a pitch to favor india...

Here he has prepared a pitch that so far has been suiting everyone. Zaheer and Ishant got help yesterday, Harbhajan almost started running through the SA batsmen, so far Morkel is really steaming in. And the run scoring is not too hard and you can have runs if you are good.

Unnecessary run out there. Why the hell did sehwag call the run for it if he didn't go for it?

99% of run outs in Tests are unneccessary.

Can't believe the saffer collapse, some of the dismissals take some believing. Amla needed to knuckle down not play an airy fairy shot when Petersen was out, De Villiers' run out was stupidity personified and some of the LBWs were just poorly played.

Looks about in the balance at the moment, saffers need to get the current pair out asap to make this a contest

Users who are viewing this thread