South African Tour of India 2010

Can hardly blame Amla for getting out after scoring a 100. JP, Prince and ABDV are the culprits. ABDV not really his fault but still.

Sehwag lokking good for another ton here... I fear his confident approach to Harris might be his undoing though. That's Sehwag for you! Kinda plays by his own rules

Sachin hits three fours in six deliveries!!! Turning the gear??? Keep it going, Sachin!

Sehwag is on fire!
All set for another ton!

I hope he scores a big ton today! :banana2

Sehwag on the verge of another ton. Sehwag and Tendulkar are looking good here. I am backing for Tendu to score a ton here.

Last edited:
Sehwag on the verge of another ton. Sachin and Tendulkar are looking good here. I am backing for Tendu to score a ton here.

Who is that other 'Tendulkar' batting out there? I thought only two batsmen were allowed to bat at a time.:laugh

Sachin has got into a good flow. Sehwag set for a hundred and continues to amaze. Hope I am not jinxing them and that they continue in this vein.

All the run out in test cricket is uneccessary.
So you think batsmen should never be backing up? The bowler deflecting the ball onto the stumps in his follow-through is one obvious way to get freakishly unavoidable run outs.

What a superb player!!! This guy is a legend! Who cares about his technique! All hail the legend, Sehwag!

Who is that other 'Tendulkar' batting out there? I thought only two batsmen were allowed to bat at a time.:laugh

Sachin has got into a good flow. Sehwag set for a hundred and continues to amaze. Hope I am not jinxing them and that they continue in this vein.

lol. I was lost some where.

Another Mind Blowing Century for Virender Sehwag. His 4th Century in the last 6 Matches. Gambhir has just 3 in last 6 and Sachin too has just 3 in last 6. Sehwag has 4!
Let's hope that Sachin too does 4 in 6.

I wasn't available here so I will be saying now.

Take that all Bhajji Hatters ;). It's shocking how you all change when he took 3 wickets. Read some posts before Bhajji wicket and after Bhajji wicket you will be :rtfl. The only problem with Bhajji is that he need a wicket only then he can collapse the rest batsman in very quick time and turn the match.

Users who are viewing this thread