South African Tour of India 2010

Sachin also chips in with a boundary. India need only 11 more runs to erase SA's first innings score and get into the lead. Wish we can get a 50 run lead tonight. 14 to go for Sachin's 47th ton (and his 4th consecutive in tests)

I guess 15-20 overs could be possible to complete in the remaining part of the day. 50 odd runs in those overs shouldnt be too tough for us. Once we go past the deficit, we might see India try and score more quickly than what they're doing right now

SaiSrini added 0 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

Bloody Indians, who knows what they had for breakfast

Now you know how we felt during the first test when Amla and Kallis pounded it in.

MaD is going mad :P

AngryPixel added 1 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

12 more for Tendulkar..... :banana2

I like the fact that Sehwag is chilling out a bit here. The commentators were saying that Sachin had a word with him, helping him to stick around and not going for the loose shot

South Africa have just been Sehwaged.

So the way I see this panning out...Steyn leads RSA to an innings victory first time around, and Sehwag leads India to an innings win in the second test, leaving the series tied 1-1 and the answer to who is the best team in the world still un-answered. In the meanwhile, we learn that Steyn and Sehwag aren't human but cricketing Gods.

I wish Sehwag Scores a triple and sachin scores a double today. :P :D:laugh

AngryPixel added 1 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...

@Zorax, they aint gods, they are just possessed by the cricketing devils :P

Come on Sachin, just 9 more runs :)

CaptainOZ added 0 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

Well done Sehwag, 150 up

We are in the lead. All due to Sehwag. This will be good because if either of these get out, Badrinath plays under less pressure because we are already in the lead.

Come on Sachin, I have not slept the whole night to see your hundred. Give me that honour and liberate my eyes of that divine sight of yours!:laugh:D JKR said that India would do well to get to 300/4 by the end of the day. Well we have got to 300 for two less wickets and we look good for quite a few more.

Users who are viewing this thread