South African Tour of India 2010

Yeah. There's a lot to respect about Tendulkar, and that's one more thing.

Oh God, stumping chance missed by AB. Oh dear.

I guess teams just play through the motion and do nothing once Sachin is past initial 20 30 runs.

Keep up the good work AB;)

Why does Danny Morrison pronounce it "Tend-DULL-kar" rather than "Tend-DOOL-kar"? Just weird that he's the only person that pronounces Sachin's surname that way

Its amazing to see two totally different but yet destructive styles of batting. Sehwag starts in a hurry, plays like T20 and then gradually settles down. His strike rate now is 100 exactly. Whereas Sachin starts slowly,paces the innings and then attacks in the later part of the innings. His strike rate has improved from 40 to 60 . I wont be surprised if both sehwag and Sachin had similar Strike Rates at the stumps today :P

AngryPixel added 3 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

It was like yesterday when Sachin got past 13000 runs. He's already at 13462. He might cross 14000 this year if he continues his form:P

Geez, people can sometimes come up with the most insignificant statistics,
"Mohamed Basheer: Tendulkar crosses Ponting's test match average 55.67, Sehwag keeping strike rate more than 100 from the beginning of this match." on Cricinfo.

Oh I dunno - I find them significant. Then again, I love stats.

I care about stats as well to some extent but not about those which change with every other delivery like averages or strike rates.

^ me too. I love that ponting avg stat too. Only stat where punter was ahead of Sachin. Isn't punter's avgwas near 60 three years back?? His form has surely gone down

South Africa are being very well frustrated here. Hope India dont lose a wicket here today and go into Day 3 with a good lead (hopefully with Sachin's hundred to come).

He should really come around the wicket. That would give him more chance of getting wicket. He wont get a lbw from the line he is bowling ATM. What happened to Steyn?? I guess either we played him poorly in last match or he is bowling poorly in this match ;)

I guess India's tactics is to take as minimal risk as possible in the final session (the danger session). Thats why Sehwag doesnt seem to be in a hurry here

^^ Thats frustration :P

There's a boundary at last from sehwag....

Users who are viewing this thread