South African Tour of India 2010

dont worry, Wait for sachin to reach 100. Then he will show how to play this negative line. Even Shane warne tried this line to sachin and sachin just danced outside the line of leg stump and whacked him for sixes. If legendary warne couldn't stop Sachin then who the flip is this Harris :P

Agree with that, Pixel, I hope Harris gets punished for these negative tactics. As I say that, he bowls another wide. His figures are 57/0 off 11 overs

Good ol' Sehwag ensures India have an ODI-like start. 232 off 45 overs! He looks in better shape to push on for the double ton this time - no chasing the wide delivery...

dont worry, Wait for sachin to reach 100. Then he will show how to play this negative line. Even Shane warne tried this line to sachin and sachin just danced outside the line of leg stump and whacked him for sixes. If legendary warne couldn't stop Sachin then who the flip is this Harris :P

In Warnie`s case, it was`nt neative tactics. He could turn it a long way on any track and could get people out bowled around the legs . Can`t say the same about Harris.

Warne was a leg spinner. Harris is a finger spinner.

Generally finger spinners get more bounce, I doubt Sachin can do anything about it.

All important post-tea session to start. Considering Eden's record, India have to really worry and try to survive without any damage to their wickets column as possible. If we lose only 2 wickets, it would be fine but anything more than that wont be good coz we need a lead of 200.

I'll be dissappointed if Sachin doesn't get a ton here. I've got my hopes up, and it's too late to change it now :watchtv

these days, if sachin doesn't get out before 20 or 30 runs, he almost guaranties a Hundred. He's been so consistent.:hpraise

they should really kill JP, i mean it couldnt really hurt. he was gona make a duck any ways. if anything it will stop the game, and SA will win the series

these days, if sachin doesn't get out before 20 or 30 runs, he almost guaranties a Hundred. He's been so consistent.:hpraise

Yeah. There's a lot to respect about Tendulkar, and that's one more thing.

Oh God, stumping chance missed by AB. Oh dear.

Ha ha... Sehwag is given lives on 47 and 129. DeVilliers missed an easy stumping and that too off Sehwag.

We love you ABDV:D..... Great work behind the stumps :p:rtfl

they should really kill JP, i mean it couldnt really hurt. he was gona make a duck any ways. if anything it will stop the game, and SA will win the series

while you are at it. kill AB.

and Boucher too.. why did he had to get injured.

Sehwag to make 250

Users who are viewing this thread