Sri Lanka in Australia

How can people not like him?
Hes an expert agaisnt spin, awesome fielder and a handy bowler!

Yet people never seem to give him much talk. They never really question his place in the team.. he just goes under that radar. In South Africa that is anyway..

Queensland pick up the win. Well deserved with their excellent bowling display. Didn't see much from Symonds, hopefully he picks up his game when hes in wearing his Baggy Green.
Noffke continued his good batting form, if the selectors want an all rounder well here is one.

It is a bonehead decision to debut a bowler based on ODI results after taking a pounding in their previous 2 First-Class matches.

Especially if he gets carted in the Test Match aswell.

:eek:

You don't like Mahela? He is awesome!

Any particular reason?

No particular reason.
He is an awesoem abt no doubt bout that.
I just feel that the way he got the captaincy was not proper and he is over-rated as a captain.Attaptu,well it was sheer badluck for him.

YES! We are in fewer numbers now days my friend. He is brilliant a sleeping giant I feel.

Maybe people will begin to like him once he becomes the captain.
The same happened with Ponting.

No particular reason.
He is an awesoem abt no doubt bout that.
I just feel that the way he got the captaincy was not proper and he is over-rated as a captain.Attaptu,well it was sheer badluck for him.

Maybe people will begin to like him once he becomes the captain.
The same happened with Ponting.

He's actually quite a good captain purely because he kept the senior players in the team together. Its hard in the subcontinent for an incumbent when you have previous captains and senior players in the side but he's done a brilliant job. He's more aggresive than our previous captains and laid back and reserved. good bloke. But i agree though sanga would make a brriliant captain. He's got a good cricketing brain and is even more aggresive and does'nt take anything lying down. Unfortunately tho their both the same age so highly doubt he'll ever get the chance.

I think Sanga will get a chance.
If SriLanka have a abd series under Mahela,you can be rest assured that Sanga will take up either the Test or the ODI sides.

Murali checking his grip.:p

Attachments

• 81718.jpg
    81718.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 53
It is a bonehead decision to debut a bowler based on ODI results after taking a pounding in their previous 2 First-Class matches.

Especially if he gets carted in the Test Match aswell.
I reckon... although it would be pretty equally bonehead to drop a star on the same account. I think their methodology loses some battles, especially entering an apparent 'post golden age' period like this, but in the end, it wins wars.

No...

TEST CRICKET IN 2 DAYS!!! ABOUT TIME!

Sorry, just can't wait;)

I have school cricket on Thursday! Day off! Rock on!

When we bowl, I'll just watch us on my phone. And on friday, I'll follow through cricninfo mobile.

Users who are viewing this thread