Sri Lanka in Australia

Wait after the two series (india and sri lanka) to judge both Clarke and Jacques. For me Hussey has proven to be the number 4. As for SL where the hell is Malinga? I like this Jawardene kid: an excellent keeper. He's stylish.

the mad sri lankan selecting panel have done crazy selecting as usual.. they go with both vandort and samaraweera and drop Malinga :mad: :noway

Wait after the two series (india and sri lanka) to judge both Clarke and Jacques. For me Hussey has proven to be the number 4. As for SL where the hell is Malinga? I like this Jawardene kid: an excellent keeper. He's stylish.

Are you kidding? Clarke hit a 50 in the Gabba ashes last year, a Hundred at SA in the second ashes test and a hundred at WA in the third Ashes test and now a great 145* knock this test and he still hasn't proven anything about his ability in Test match cricket?

Her has over 1500 runs at an average of 42 with 4 hundreds and 5 fifitys.

Sri Lanka batting their 2nd inning...

Sanath is on fire!!! 6 4 4 :happy
14 in 3 balls for Lee :happy:happy

Yes, even if you lose you are taking something positive into the next game.

yes. hope sanga will play next game and bullshit selectors will learn a lesson from this and get the best possible team for next match with 5 attacking bowlers

yes. hope sanga will play next game and bullshit selectors will learn a lesson from this and get the best possible team for next match with 5 attacking bowlers

well Sangakkara might be back for the next match, take out Vandort leave H.Jayawardene so that Sangakkara doesnt have to play WK his 1st game back plus Sangakkara plays better when his not the WK. bring Malinga back instead of Fernando and maybe someone instead of Maharoof.

Was a poor first innings performance from Lankans. Clinical performance from Aussies, though Malinga and Sanga would have helped the Lankan cause a lot.

Good to see Australia are gonna win by an innings. At least it may overshadow our embarrassing performance. At least Sri Lanka were on a belting pitch. There is really no excuse for that.

Last edited:
Lee is looking very good, I was hoping he could step up when McGrath left - so far he so good. Bowling a much better line and length, very ecomical. Still a tosser when he gets a wicket but;)

Lee is looking very good, I was hoping he could step up when McGrath left - so far he so good. Bowling a much better line and length, very ecomical. Still a tosser when he gets a wicket but;)

Brett Lee is awesome when he gets a wicket. Who doesn't love his dancing?

well Sangakkara might be back for the next match, take out Vandort leave H.Jayawardene so that Sangakkara doesnt have to play WK his 1st game back plus Sangakkara plays better when his not the WK. bring Malinga back instead of Fernando and maybe someone instead of Maharoof.

yes if sanga comes in next match vandort should be dropped. Prasanna J. should play as keeper. and i thought its better to drop thilan and take malinga, but now dilhara is out of form.. so it should be malinga instead of dilhara or thilan.. and i think maha should play.. he bowled well on 1st day and got some runs also..

He thinks he is the man, he just stands there and acts as if he is Gods gift to Cricket!
lee2qd.gif

Users who are viewing this thread