Sri Lanka in Australia

Clark dream start continues. He still bowling exactly how he was with McGrath and of course bowling that McGrath length. Ch 9 showed a good thing, the previous ball was near the same spot as the wicket ball but the wicket one moved a bit.

Phew...

Sri Lanka- Do the impossible, that isn’t quite possible but i just say it,

:mad

Off topic?

Sri Lanka are screwed, this is going to be another win for us.

Silva is gone and his the only batsman who is actually playing some shots. Shame.

Australia are going great! Should finish it within four days. I reckon we will bowl them out before the end of the day - well we should anyway.

what patch are u using is there can u tell me plz

This is a thread on what is going on in Sri Lanka's tour of Australia. It has nothing to do with cricket games or patches. Akward...

Not the question about whether Australia can bowl them out but really how long Sri Lanka can keep holding on. Atapattu is a solid oak at the moment and well he's been very careful indeed. Still a good watch to see what Australia are delivering.

Geez Clark is awesome, on the same wicket where SL bowlers were made to look second rate he still manages to get wickets. How was Johnson wicket? Missed it so will have to wait to tea or the highlights.

Wait after the two series (india and sri lanka) to judge both Clarke and Jacques. For me Hussey has proven to be the number 4. As for SL where the hell is Malinga? I like this Jawardene kid: an excellent keeper. He's stylish.

Pure domination. Superb bowling from the quicks. I'm impressed with Binga. He's bowled very well.

Lee has bowled excellent. A great sign that he is ready to lead the attack. Though I feel sorry for MacGill. Hasn't taken a wicket in 21 overs. Looks like he has bowled well.

Good bowling by Roy beat the bat a number of times and gets rewarded with a clean bowled. Been bowling above the 130km/h mark which is decent pace for a medium pacer.

Im glad Johnson got a wicket, he deserves it. hes been bowling fast and very good. Clarks first wicket was a gem, great seam movement.

Users who are viewing this thread