Sri Lanka in Australia

I told you all I guaranteed you at the toss sri lanka it was suicide and Aust would get 600+

I cant understand how captains cant learn when they come here YOU DO NOT SEND AUST IN TO BAT! no matter how bad the wicket looks

Murli wont even get a 2nd innings in this game to bowl to get this record

1/7 lmao My predcitons are to easy

I also said Jayasuria would get out slashing away

Looked a pretty average call. Would have to be the faintest of nicks if it was one.
Johnson just clocked the 150 getting good shape too.

Great mindblowing figures of 2/170. Doesn't look his going to be improving that bowling record in Australia, does it?

Well, thats unfortunate is what I would say. Murali bowled brilliantly yesterday especially against Ponting. He was decieved on many occassions though he managed to put away some bad ones to four! Fernando was bowling crap though.. he was going at two boundaries per overs most of the times.

With only Vaas and Murali as their main strike bowlers, its nowhere going to be enough against a top class opponent. No support for Murali and Vaas.

Anyways, it was looking as a even contest yesterday.. but today, its going completely towards Aussies.

Well bowled by Lee sucked him in completely. Doesn't matter if he didn't hit it cos he's in the shed now.

I didn't get to see Clarkes hundred as i was at school but im am grateful he did so. Many people doubt him and he deserves that hundred.

Im surprised to see Johnson is opening the bowling with Lee, hes been bowling tight and fast though. Good wicket for Lee although im not sure if he knicked it.

Yes Binga! That ones out! ONYA LEE!

That was a good wicket from Lee. The first one, he was lucky to get. No bat on that! I don't think Australia will have to bat again somehow. Sri Lanka are basically out of it already.

I'm loving this!

This is the start we needed :) Great attack from Lee :happy

Users who are viewing this thread