Sri Lanka in Australia

I found him a joy to watch, I don't know about you. It would be a crime to drop him after what happened today anyway.

Well, we'll just have to see what happens with Jaques. Will be interesting to see how the Aussies bowl when (and if) they do bowl ;)
I fancy the SLs to have a good bat against the Aussie attack.

i really hope murali doesnt get the 6 wickets he needs vs Aus, although i have no doubt he will lol

im sure the aussie crowds will appreciate what he has achieved when he gets there tho

Just watched the 2 hour highlights.

Jaques, haha, dont you poms love it how we lose a great player, then his replacement comes in and gets a 100 straight away;)

Good day for the Australians, good to see some whites after 11 months with no Tests. SL dropped to many catches, some were hard, but its against the Australians - if you want to win, you need to hold on to them. I want to see Symonds come in and see how he combats Murali. He reckons he has said he can play Murali now, I don't know. He has struggled in the past and against Vettori.

I can't wait till' Murali comes on. Thats why I'm watching this game. That and because I have the channel subscribed and I have nothing else to do.

Another 50 for the Hus. Been really slow going so far but we have wickets intact which is the key. We've got the platform for the big hitters to come and smack us to a big 1st inns total.

I deffinatly rate Jaques hes a good batter
and Hogg is awesome my fave player
he deserves a spot in the side

Now we are seeing Murili against Australia in Australia. This aint Bangladesh now. They're great players of spin. Well done.

Clarke has been great to watch. I love his footwork.

Definitely, they really needed Malinga with that new ball. Fernado did much better today but still unable to get the break through.

Some of Clarke's strokes have been awesome, hes been a real joy to watch. Hussey has been the same, his pull shot is amazing.

Fernando is a very average bowler if you ask me. He gets a bit of bounce, but he does nothing with the ball. Malinga is something special. No bowler in world cricket can match his aggression. He should be picked alongside Murili as certainty's. Every Aussie batsman so far has passed 40. Which shows there wasn't enough aggression to them up front.

Congrats to Hussey brilliant 100, after that dropped catch he hasn't looked like getting out. Hes still maintaining that very high 80s average as well.

I told you all I guaranteed you at the toss sri lanka it was suicide and Aust would get 600+

I cant understand how captains cant learn when they come here YOU DO NOT SEND AUST IN TO BAT! no matter how bad the wicket looks

Murli wont even get a 2nd innings in this game to bowl to get this record

I told you all I guaranteed you at the toss sri lanka it was suicide and Aust would get 600+

I cant understand how captains cant learn when they come here YOU DO NOT SEND AUST IN TO BAT! no matter how bad the wicket looks

Murli wont even get a 2nd innings in this game to bowl to get this record

They have hope.

Wait, Sangakara's not playing? They have little hope.

Users who are viewing this thread