Sri Lankan Tour of Australia, October-November 2010/11

Finally we bring in a bowler that has control and we are starting to build the pressure again.

aussie1st added 7 Minutes and 6 Seconds later...

I can see the selectors using this poor few overs from Doherty to get Hauritz back in.

Even if the aussies do win this (which they still should) there is many concerning signs ahead of the ashes.

Sri Lanka's game to lose now. Siddle and Johnson bowling very poorly, Hastings has been the only one that has any idea this is an ODI.

I see Malinga hit two sixes. That's pretty tough to do it in MCG.

If Sri Lanka pulls this off, we have seen two amazing runchases within three ODI's.

Sri Lanka's game to lose now. Siddle and Johnson bowling very poorly, Hastings has been the only one that has any idea this is an ODI.
It's the sort of bowling that doesn't get tailenders out in Test matches either. You see Malinga fish outside off for 4 deliveries and then slog the one that drops short.

I still cant believe the aussies could actually lose this. This is exactly why they shouldn't schedule these games before an ashes series lol.

Marsh, has some back problems it seems. My God, Johnson just hit for 6,deadset he is a serious gamble these days.
Batsman on 64, can't really complain if he has the ability to use his feet at a 90mph ball and hit it. It's everything leading up to that moment that is a problem.

Marsh, has some back problems it seems. My God, Johnson just hit for 6,deadset he is a serious gamble these days.

Yeah amaxing he was ICC cricketer of the year last year and Siddle was emerging player. Two most overrated bowlers in the world I reckon, Johnson is a joke half the time he cant land it on the pitch.

ferg512 added 2 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

This is seriously unbelievable

ferg512 added 4 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

That really is quite stupid with 6 overs to go to get one run

Well played SL, Malinga has been top notch in this partnership. Don't see much wrong in his technique and boy he can hit it.

Why did Malinga run on that ball? There were enough overs left. :noway

I don't want to see a tie.

That is one of the biggest meltdowns I have ever witnessed

ferg512 added 0 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

Congratulations to Sri Lanka though

Users who are viewing this thread