Star World Mafia - Endgame - Mafia (barmyarmy and Varun) win!

Yudi seems rather active in this game. Only reason I can think is he got a power role. I can believe what he said about that 3 mafia phrase. I thought that was probably the case.

Thats a fair enough point but I also partially agree with MaD.

Vote Count

Highlander999 (1) - treva
Yudi (1) - MaD

With 8 alive, it takes 5 for a lynch.

Solid activity guys, keep it going.

But it's not, looks like a mafia slip up to me...
How is that a mafia slip!
Can't imagine that I'm being targeted for expressing my views on possible combinations! :facepalm

It's pretty clear that the writeup indicates a single person killing RP, how would you know that he's been targeted by 3 people?

He already mentioned that he meant there must be 3 mafias(speculating the game composition). Not 3 mafias targeted RPHKR. Anyway I don't find him suspicious yet...

It doesn't. From what I understood, he meant final para "clearly indicate" mafia targeted RPHKR. On brackets he guess there might be 3 mafias (that's his opinion, not mine. I think it's 2 mafia + individual.). Not 3 mafias targeted tracker.

Anyway, I'm done defending him. He can explain how he came to conclusion of 3 mafias.

After reading first para again, could the cop investigated GF? "unsatisfied" seems to indicate that.

I doubt it tbh. There would be no point giving the godfather appear town on first investigation if you were going to give it away in the write-up. I suspect Haari is playing with our heads.
Unsatisfied could just mean that he had thought the person was mafia and was unsatisfied because he was wrong.

Could be, you never know the godfather might appear townie on first night, but that should be ridiculous in a 9 player game.

I think unsatisfied simply means the cop was trying to investigate the person thinking that person was mafia, and it turned out not, so possibly not a mafia.

Havent seen too many posts from Varun, I think he gave a genuine excuse, but I would like to know what he is thinking.

Wait, how does the writeup indicate there are three mafia? I thought it was Sheldon's way of knocking on doors?

Havent seen too many posts from Varun, I think he gave a genuine excuse, but I would like to know what he is thinking.

I slacked off today, and didn't login until now.

And the final para clearly indicates that the mafias (3 of them) target RPHKR tonight.

Oh my bad, I don't why I didn't write 'probably'! I meant probably 3 of them as that seems to be the most appropriate combination for a 9 player game.

Looking back, I'm actually confused what Yudi wanted to say here. From the first one, it seems that he inferred from the writeup that there were 3 mafias, and he argues later that he was just considering possible combinations, and he thought it was probably the most likeliest of combinations. So how actually he reached the conclusion that all of the mafias targeted RPHKR? If he meant to say that they targeted RPHKR for the kill, isn't that so obvious to be said? FOS: Yudi

And I don't think there would be three mafia, as if it is mislynch-mafia kill-mislynch, the game is over for us, and even with a vigilante it won't make difference. But if there are three mafia, I'll be indeed pissed off with Haarithan here.

Two mafia + Individual, and rest townies seems the best option for to me go with.

So how actually he reached the conclusion that all of the mafias targeted RPHKR? If he meant to say that they targeted RPHKR for the kill, isn't that so obvious to be said? FOS: Yudi
Never did I say that all targeted RPHKR.

The thoughts which I wanted to convey in the much-hyped post of mine were that the mafias killed RPHKR and I think we have 3 mafias in this 9 player game. That's it! The plural 'mafias' doesn't imply that all of them killed RPHKR but they mutually decided to kill RPHKR as their night target.

For the fact that all Yudi does is cause confusion in these games and the fact that he has posted some very suspicious stuff which doesn't make sense

Lynch: Yudi

For the fact that all Yudi does is cause confusion
How the hell did I cause confusion here! It's just that the mafias know that I'm an easy target. Pretty sure that guys wouldn't have reacted in the same manner had someone like barmyarmy said the same thing as me.

Lynch: Highlander for being over-aggressive towards me. Highly suspicious of him, as I said earlier too that I'm probably an easy target and I feel that Highlander has been trying his best to take me down.

Users who are viewing this thread