Star World Mafia - Endgame - Mafia (barmyarmy and Varun) win!

Not really, you posted really suspicious ideas and haven't proved a good explanation. I'm hardly gunning for you when other members have said exactly the same as me, you are just flailing

Ignoring what's been said, lynching Tom immediately back seems just a bit dodgy. Especially as your only reason is for him lynching you.

Unlynch: Highlander999
Lynch: Yudi

Wow! It's incredible how people jump on me if they don't have anything to discuss about.

I am Gordon Ramsay, Town Jerk, Town Aligned. I require one less vote than normal to be lynched.

Its Star World that is showed in India, could be anything.

And I dont feel suspicious of Yudi THAT much. I mean how many times we have been wrong about him? I am more inclined towards Treva who seemed to have bandwagoned on him. This might get me in a bit of a position if Yudi turns out mafia, but lynching Yudi when hes town is just becoming too common.

If you need one less vote to be hammered, then you already are hammered as you have 4 lynches.

Can't stand the word 'bandwagoning' in mafia games. Just comes up as an excuse to vote someone. Everyone has to 'bandwagon' at somepoint otherwise the game goes nowhere.

If you need one less vote to be hammered, then you already are hammered as you have 4 lynches.

Yes!

----

So I'm dead, just waiting for Haari now. Fail-play from the rest of the town for getting influenced by the over-hype created on a simple statement I made. :facepalm

BTW it's an awesome feeling when you know that you are dead, but not declared officially and so you can still post freely! :p

Unlynch: Yudi

For now... but I'm watching you :spy

Don't think we're going to get anywhere tbf

----------

Woops, missed the last page...

Unlynch: Yudi

For now... but I'm watching you
As I'm not declared dead yet, I would like to ask you a question.

If you believe my claim and unlynched me, then what's the point of doing so as you know I'm already dead.
If you don't believe my claim then keep your lynch on me!

Or are you doing this just so that you have something to say in your defense when Haari comes up with the write-up and I am declared as a townie?

I don't blame it on Tom or Treva, although they could very well be mafia. Notice your reply to my post Yudi, and your explanation of your post, I would have lynched you if I were online as well. Mafia decided to kill RPHKR? That was too obvious to be mentioned in a way you did.

Nevertheless, there's no use now, if you were the hated townie, you should have claimed earlier than just after being hammered.

Yudi's role was prepared by Haari, I'm just waiting for him to come online to proceed with the write up. For now, Yudi is indeed lynched and so please no more posts.

Vote Count

Yudi (4)- MaD, Highlander, Treva, Barmyarmy
Highlander999 (1) - Yudi

With 8 alive, it took 5 for a lynch.

He tried convincing others that he is innocent but no one listened to him. He wasn't liked by anyone and hence needed one less vote to be hammered, Barmyarmy gave the final blow, unaware of the fact that his blow would result in Yudi being lynched, he was :

gordon_ramsay_defend.jpg

Gordon Ramsay, Town Jerk, Town Aligned

You are a Scottish chef, television personality and restaurateur who has been awarded 13 Michelin stars. Your reputation is built upon your goal of culinary perfection. However you have largely become infamous for your fiery temperament and use of expletives. Hence you are the town jerk and require one less vote to be lynched off. You do have a vote so use it wisely.

You win when the town win, provided you stay alive until the end.

It is now Night 2, send in your roles to Haarithan and me, you have 24 hours to do so.

Users who are viewing this thread