Star World Mafia - Endgame - Mafia (barmyarmy and Varun) win!

Seems like the cop was targeted by few people. I think Treva tried to kill her. But Jailkeeper JKed cop (So rather than RB, mafia has a JK). That explain "indirectly averted a possible disaster." So mafia now know who is the cop.

Yep that makes sense, which means I am in trouble now, cause I'm the cop. For when I get bumped off, i investigated MaD first night and got pro-town, Colin second night and got pro-town, tried to investigate Radonx last night and was unable to investigate him.

lol @ Treva trying to kill you.
I'm going to go with whoever mentioned BKB as playing a rather passive game and not contributing much.

Lynch: BKB

Radon's giving me pro town vibes, which leaves BKB and Varun and BKB seems more dodgy atm, so I'd like a claim from him.

That's why I want the rule removed that you need to survive until the end to win. ;)

It just reduces the incentive to play mafia as it should. It's very easy to find mafia if you constantly analyse, FOS and see who bandwagons etc. Unfortunately, it's hard later on if you haven't done it early but if you do it early, then you die straight away.

But you look at something like HP mafia where I found all the mafia by Day 2 but died the next night and had to come back as mafia and change my judgment :p

That only proves that winning isn't the only thing in this game, not that we should modify every rule so that the who we think played an excellent game should win, and others not.

If you don't need to survive to win, the whole game is pointless for me. :p

I agree with everyone that BKB is the most possible one to be mafia ATM.

Lynch: BKB1991

And by process of elimination, one of Colin or MaD is GF.(unless GF is the DV)

Yeah Varun could be GF. But he is DV for sure. Tom is Cop. I know I'm town(I'm prepared to claim). You and MaD came up as town. That left BKB as mafia. So like I said unless DV is GF, you or MaD is the GF.

The only conclusion I'm drawing from that is that BKB is mafia. I'm not going to put him one vote away until I hear a defence as there might be hammer-happy mafia around.

Lol, I dont see how I am mafia again. Very clever play from the mafia here, they pointed at me quite brilliantly.

A) I defended Yudi, when everyone else was gunning for him. He ended up town, and my reason was solely because we have seen this happen wayy too much, Yudi makes a random mistake, and people just gun for him. He was lynched because he made a error in post?

B) I actually pointed fingers at treva, and I was wrong, but if I was mafia he was the last person I would kill. The suspicion would obviously go back on me wouldnt it? So I am interested in who pointed fingers at me, thats Varun and Radonx. Wouldnt rule Colin out but he was cleared by Tom.

----------

Dont lynch me just yet, am prepared to answer everything

I haven't ruled Colin or MaD out of being GF, I would lean towards MaD, I don't think Colin can be mafia this many times it would be a bit ridiculous. I still think most likely to be mafia are BKB, Varun and/or Radonx (In that order)

Fancy claiming BKB and Varun?

Oh well didnt want to, but I guess I dont have an option. I am Barney Stinson, the guy mentioned in the first para in the writeup. No ones going to counter that right?

Users who are viewing this thread