Star World Mafia - Endgame - Mafia (barmyarmy and Varun) win!

Survivor, and I have the one shot option to influence someones vote. Needless to say havent used that role yet.

Survivor, and I have the one shot option to influence someones vote. Needless to say havent used that role yet.

How does it work? "One shot to influence vote". What does that actually mean?
I don't know who Barney Stinson is but does he sound like a survivor to anyone who knows him?

Well at least you've admitted that you're not pro-town. If you're not a vig then how do you explain "staying silent because you value your life"?

If you are Stinson, you can't be mafia since you were mentioned in first para.

Unlynch: BKB1991

Mad, how can you be sure Varun isn't DV?

Vote Count

Varun (1) - MaD

With 6 alive, it takes 4 for a lynch.

I'm not the DV. I am Homer Simpson, 'Animated' Vanilla Townie, Town Aligned. I am just an animated character, and consequently have no idea whatsoever what I am doing among real people. But being an animated cartoon leaves me with no powers to influence anything in the real world, and therefore I am a vanilla townie.

I feel the real DV is hidden, and possibly MaD. That's why I stayed quiet when Radonx and others marked me down as the DV, if it confuses the mafia, then why not?

I don't see any correlation between your survivor role and 'valuing your life, so keeping quiet', which indicates you having a night role. Doesn't Barney have a casanova-personality as well, which would suit the Night 0 writeup? And I was thinking from the beginning that person was Barney Stinson.

Why would you maximize your innocence?

Lynch:BKB1991

----------

Why no one's online when I am. :p

That's a strange one Varun. But BKB couldn't be mafia since RB and GF both used their roles and BKB didn't. Well only DV candidates are Yudi, RPHKR, Tom and you. It's possible that DV is hidden then.

I have to FOS: Varun. I will wait till others posted.

That's a strange one Varun. But BKB couldn't be mafia since RB and GF both used their roles and BKB didn't. Well only DV candidates are Yudi, RPHKR, Tom and you. It's possible that DV is hidden then.

I have to FOS: Varun. I will wait till others posted.

I wasn't assuming that the person rigging the door in the second paragraph is definitely mafia. If he is, then BKB cannot be mafia. But still, my previous arguments stand, and he's lying about his role. The Night 0 and the Night 2 descriptions are signs of it.

Unlynch: BKB for now then.

I agree he could be lying on his role.

I think we all need to claim now. I'm Danielle Santino. The Doc.

I'm Alan Harper, Lover, Town Aligned. Apparently I'm lonely and searching for a soulmate. Got to thank Haari for this; apparently my soulmate might be male or female...

Night 0: searched Treva (unsuccesful)
Night 1: searched Yudi (unsuccesful)
Night 2: searched BKB (unsuccesful)

Once I find my soulmate I'll gain new strength apparently (which presumably means a power role of some kind). Based on the claims I'll be searching Tom or Radonx tonight...

----------

I'm Chandler Bing the motivator and have the ability to make a persons vote count as two for the next day period.

That sounds quite similar to what BKB claimed.

----------

Claims

Highlander999 - ? - Cop
Radonx - Danielle Santino - Doc
MaD - Chandler Bing - Motivator
BKB - Barney Stinson - Survivor
Varun - Homer Simpson - Vanilla
barmyarmy - Alan Harper - Lover

Users who are viewing this thread