Star World Mafia - Endgame - Mafia (barmyarmy and Varun) win!

This is quite tough. At the moment Varun has the weakest claim, followed by BKB and Colin. I think MaD is town since his role actually happened and BKB claimed he didn't used his role. My guess for mafia would be Colin and Varun, but nothing concrete at the moment.

I'm not sure about Varun's claim but BKB is definitely lying about something so I want to get to the bottom of that first.

I am not going to explain anything until BKB posts.

Ok, here it goes:
I have a thorough understanding of human behavior and use this mainly to manipulate situations to your advantage (mostly to pick up women). Each night I get to choose one person and influence him to vote for another. However, if I pick a mafia to vote for someone, the result is catastrophic.

On further enquiry I found catastrophic meaning as I would die, so hence I havent used my role in risk of death, and my strategy so far has been to save it and probably use it in the last few nights where I kinda know the mafia/town is and help me to survive the game by lynching the other party out.

Fact is I am not mafia thats proven, my last nights writeup. No one disagrees to that, so you better pick out the mafia.

Looking at the roles, the weakest claims come from Colin and Varun. Colins more so, because he has to "recruit" someone, with me, town and mafia, we already have three parties doesnt make sense to have another party involved even if its masons. And a vanilla townie is always a safe claim to bet for a mafia.

----------

Edit: by* last nights writeup

I haven't claimed that I have to recruit someone; just that I have to find someone. As far as I can see you and MaD have both claimed the same role so one of you is lying.

Find someone? Surely its likely that its someone from your own series, but so far I havent seen anyone? And have you mentioned in the writeups? If so that would help us decode the nights.

All facts points toward Varun to be the RB.

Lynch: Varun

And I still believe Colin is the GF.

All facts points toward Varun to be the RB.

Lynch: Varun

And I still believe Colin is the GF.

Just to address your theory if Varun and I are mafia why didn't we both vote to hammer BKB when he was 2 votes towards. It's basically LyLo here so I'm trying to be very careful and only lynch someone off based on complete information. At the moment Varun has a weak claim and I don't believe BKB's role claim. A one off vote motivator when we already have a motivator?
In the last game I played town lost because people lynched without exploring all avenues and mafia were able to hammer. It would be crazy to hammer before we know more about BKB (and Varun's) claims.

Users who are viewing this thread