Star World Mafia - Endgame - Mafia (barmyarmy and Varun) win!

you should have claimed earlier than just after being hammered.
I had two votes earlier and never did I thought that people will jump on the bandwagon and I'll get a couple more votes so quickly as the reason for which I was targeted wasn't strong at all. When I came online again I already had 4 lynches!

Well I guess I'm not allowed to post now! All the best to the mafias, I wanna see them winning as this 'fail-play' town doesn't deserve to win! :p

Night 2

With the town jerk mistakenly sent to hell, the time had come for the survivors to stay further alert.

---------------------------

He valued his 'legendary' life more than anything else, and hence decided to remain silent for yet another night.

She was the object of interest for many of them tonight. Little did she know that her door being rigged by him would turn out to be a blessing in disguise. Not only had it indirectly averted a possible disaster, but it had also left another person's services unwanted.

He was a multi-talented person, and tonight was the night for him to go about one of his prime time businesses. He had just started off his room en route to his target's, when the tall man from yesterday came out of nowhere to end his life. What a waste of a talent. The killer couldn't care less though. 'Bazinga' as he would say...

Day 3 saw one more body, that of treva's. Could have been more than just one though. treva was:

dexterimage.jpg

Dexter Morgan, Jack of all Trades, Town Aligned

You are a forensic blood spatter analyst who works for the Miami-Metro Police Department. In your spare time, you are a serial killer who preys on other murderers who have escaped the justice system. You are the Jack of all Trades and boast the following one shot powers: Investigation + kill + roleblock. Kindly note that you can use each of these powers only once.

You win when the town win, provided you stay alive until the end.

It's now Day 3. With 6 alive, it takes 4 for a lynch.

Last edited:

He valued his 'legendary' life more than anything else, and hence decided to remain silent for yet another night.

Sounds like a vig possibly with a kill-town and die condition.

She was the object of interest for many of them tonight. Little did she know that her door being rigged by him would turn out to be a blessing in disguise. Not only had it averted a possible disaster, but it had also left another person's services unwanted.

Someone targeted and saved. Next para indicates they weren't targeted by the mafia though. Do we have an SK or one-shot killer? Services unwanted is usually code for a doctor. What stopped the kill if not the doc then?

He had come through a disappointing night having failed in his mission, again. He was all but set to call it a night, when the tall man from yesterday appeared from nowhere to end his life. What a waste of a talent. The killer couldn't care less though. 'Bazinga' as he would say...

This is Treva so his mission must be a JOAT one. If we assume he was the killer in para two that means that someone roleblocked him and saved the girl.

Do we know if the RB is town or mafia yet?

----------

He had previously been engaged in frequent one night stands and tonight was no different. After giving it a good thought, he decided to sleep with the person he thought would maximize his 'innocence' as the days progressed.

Ignore that last question. That's from night 0 and makes it look a lot like a mafia RB.

Can't think of anyone for this. Colins explanation make sense.

She was the object of interest for many of them tonight. Little did she know that her door being rigged by him would turn out to be a blessing in disguise. Not only had it indirectly averted a possible disaster, but it had also left another person's services unwanted.

Seems like the cop was targeted by few people. I think Treva tried to kill her. But Jailkeeper JKed cop (So rather than RB, mafia has a JK). That explain "indirectly averted a possible disaster." So mafia now know who is the cop.

He was a multi-talented person, and tonight was the night for him to go about one of his prime time businesses. He had just started off his room en route to his target's, when the tall man from yesterday came out of nowhere to end his life. What a waste of a talent. The killer couldn't care less though. 'Bazinga' as he would say...

Mafia kill here. Treva tried to use his role.

Day 3 saw one more body, that of treva's. Could have been more than just one though. treva was:

This also seems to indicate that Treva tried to use his kill. Can't think any other way.

We need to be cautious from here, because assuming it's 2 mafia (and it can't be three, otherwise it would have been endgame) we need to get at least one mafia in the next two deaths. This makes lynching the correct person today more important.

I have no genuine idea of mine as to what this should mean, so I'd side with Colin. This is Barney Stinson from HIMYM by the way, he had a 'legendary' catchphrase. I was not sure, but searching on it google confirms it.

This is confusing. First line indicates she was targeted by a lot of people, second indicates that it was a rolestopper/jailkeeper at work, and third also indicates a protective role targeted her. I don't know why Haari would include both a rolestopper/jailkeeper as well as doc in a 9-player game which also happens to have a JOAT.

I agree with others on this one.

FOS: BKB

Not posting much, and his timing of defending Yudi was a bit suspicious. Could it have been that his noticed Yudi was hammered, and thought it was a perfect moment to clear himself? Although I have to still admit I don't find any of his other posts suspicious.

I have to admit that I found BKBs cautious approach bit suspicious. That's his normal style so can't read much into it. Colin is also playing cautiously.

As I've said a few times I'm fed up with being night killed when I'm too active/perceptive so my last 5 games or so I've been more cautious.

I want to FOS Tom as he hasn't been all that active and was pushing hard for Yudi's lynch.

As I've said a few times I'm fed up with being night killed when I'm too active/perceptive so my last 5 games or so I've been more cautious.

That's why I want the rule removed that you need to survive until the end to win. ;)

It just reduces the incentive to play mafia as it should. It's very easy to find mafia if you constantly analyse, FOS and see who bandwagons etc. Unfortunately, it's hard later on if you haven't done it early but if you do it early, then you die straight away.

But you look at something like HP mafia where I found all the mafia by Day 2 but died the next night and had to come back as mafia and change my judgment :p

I want to FOS Tom as he hasn't been all that active and was pushing hard for Yudi's lynch.

Also for future investment when you are mafia. :spy

Users who are viewing this thread