Super 8: 20th Match England v India

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys know what the Indian fans are like. If there team loses they disown them, and if they win they don't shut up about it.

Btw good start from Kevin Pieterson he looks good out there.

Shot Rav. Not off the middle, but India are bowling a lovely length to these 2. Short and on leg-stump, meat and drink for these 2.

Howsie, *PietersEn ;) Get it right lad

Tactically with the fielding restrictions we need to be doing better at either finding the gaps or clearing it. Singles and dot balls aren't good enough in powerplay.

We need to get KP out. Give UV! the ball, and he'll show KP where the door is! :p Seriously suddenly the things look to be in England's favour again.

Again a 4! Goddammit!!! :mad:

You guys know what the Indian fans are like. If there team loses they disown them, and if they win they don't shut up about it.

Btw good start from Kevin Pieterson he looks good out there.

i dont disown my team....i just criticize them for dropping irfan pathan...you should know this duh!

Here's something to think about. Were it not for those boundaries down to fine leg caused by poor deliveries England would be 13/1 off 4 - just over 3 an over.

Are you talking about me? Have no idea what you're trying to say here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread