Super 8: 20th Match England v India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't help feel Dhoni's got the line-up all wrong. He's dropped our best pace bowler from the previous game, Irfan Pathan, and he's retained the worst one, Ishant, whose already been smacked around in the first over.

Fair enough for solidifying the batting but I get the feeling that the only reason Ishant is in the team is because he's right-handed. Poor reason.

Also, our fielding looks like its going to have another blow-worthy day.

Finally, any generalizations against fans of any team will be deleted and infracted for trolling. Honestly, if you want to gripe about what a select few have said, do it on MSN because I don't want it using up my bandwidth.

Yeah, back to topic.

KP's on fire. And our bowlers have already become half burnt. 51 from 7 overs. RR nearly 9! Great recovery.

Good start by England. UV experiment has flopped and Ishant shows his T20 crapness.

Bhajji will do alright but who will fill Ojha's void?

He's dropped our best pace bowler from the previous game, Irfan Pathan, and he's retained the worst one, Ishant, whose already been smacked around in the first over.

Now I'll have to admit. Dropping Irfan was a bad idea. Same with dropping Pragyan. And guess he retained Ishant because he bowled so well in the practice matches.

Dhoni's gotta start looking in his brain instead of his gut. Giving UV a second over after such a poor first over is incredibly silly.

And our fielding is getting worse. Next on the cards is a dropped catch, I bet.

England's going to need around 170-180 here.

India's fielding has been shocking so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread