Super 8: 20th Match England v India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on Broad son, get that monkey off your back. Get that fatman back to the dugout as well.

This reminds me of my team where we deliberately try not to get out the old guys who can't get it off the square. We have to be quite creative when it comes to missing runouts.

I hope Jadeja doesn't get villified if India lose. He needs to get out really but it's not his fault.
Yup, it's not his fault. He shouldn't have been selected in the first place. He should be sent back to domestic cricket after this poor knock. It's not like it's his first one, either. He's failed in the Royals must-win game in the IPL, the warm-up game against NZL (when we were in a very favourable position) and right here.

Yuvi has to make up for all the dot balls Jadeja has eaten up.

Now Swann. C'mon Yuvraj. Same Team India. All depends on you. Please. C'mon

SIX! Starts with a bang! Now we want another one, dude! Trying to imagine Matt's face. :p

Yuvi and Dhoni, dya reckon we'll lose? Methink we will.

Even with a couple of Yuvraj sixes the run rate's still 10.35.

Jadeja finally goes. Poor innings really, but he shouldn't have been put up the order. Dhoni has to bring out his game of old if India are going go win. UV has to stay out there as well, if he gets out India will struggle.

Jadeja: Get out and good riddance. Absolutely useless innings. We need the Dhoni of old to come to the party now or we're toast.

Jadeja has cost India the match. Its too much pressure on Yuvraj now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread