Super 8: 20th Match England v India

Status
Not open for further replies.
On no, we got someone out. That means Yuvraj...
Incidentally are all the Indian batsmen under orders to say their favourite player is SRT? Show some imagination guys...
Maybe that's why Sehwag is out - he said his favourite player was Ricky Ponting.

I wont be surprised if they are saying the truth. Sachin is huge in India! I am sure Yuvraj is a genuine fan of Sachin. Dhoni, I dont know (he said last game that his fav was Sachin).

FIRST BALL SIX!!! PLEASE YUVI! KEEP IT UP!

If I was in this tournament i'd say my favourite player was David Lloyd just for the lulz value.

Also Collingwood's intro is embarassing. "Nickname, Colly". o rly?!

On no, we got someone out. That means Yuvraj...
Incidentally are all the Indian batsmen under orders to say their favourite player is SRT? Show some imagination guys...
Maybe that's why Sehwag is out - he said his favourite player was Ricky Ponting.

Without any doubts, Sachin Tendulkar is one of the worthy role model for any person. There is nothing wrong in imagination! :rolleyes:

Didn't Bopara said Sachin as his favorite player?

If I was in this tournament i'd say my favourite player was David Lloyd just for the lulz value.
If only the players listened to the commentary. :p

Yuvi fell short by 3 meters for the biggest six!

Jadeja, do the team a favour and run yourself out.

Without any doubts, Sachin Tendulkar is one of the worthy role model for any person. There is nothing wrong in imagination! :rolleyes:

Didn't Bopara said Sachin as his favorite player?
Bopara modelled himself on Tendulkar so it's hardly surprising.

I know he's a youngster and he just coming through but Jadeja is really harming Indian chances atm, he'd be better out.

Oh god! Jadeja, you F, get the heck out of there pLZ!!!! PLZ!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread