Super 8: 20th Match England v India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being critical, we should be winning this tournament.

We, England, created this sport, and these guys out there will have played something similar since they where quite young.

Its their home country, and they should know the conditions well. Really, its good to see Sidebottom being successful because he's experience in the CC circuit, but Masca should be doing the same.

Although I don't want to tempt fate England have done well so far and India have looked indifferent with the bat.

59 off 10. R/R at 9.5
England have done very well so far and the game is evenly balanced but I still fancy India's finishing to be too good.

Collingwood after fielding that is laughing to say as if these guys are giving us the game.

I can't understand why Jadeja is nudging the spinners around. What's he waiting for? To pull Broad, Anderson and Sidebottom into the stands for sixes? What a ridiculous batsman. If he doesn't begin attacking next over he will have undone all the good work from his bowling.

This is exactly how we were feeling with Mascarenhas earlier. Isn't it just completely frustrating when you send someone in to whack it and they just don't?

Oh great, Hershey Google in the commentary box. I was enjoying Ian Chappell.

Google, as you call him :p, is such an awful commentator its unbelievable. How he's the best commentator in the world I do not know.

England will win you English fans need to stop thinking negatively!

Looks like now England have switch on the timer, needs to defused it soon :p

He was sent out by Dhoni. It's not as if he volunteered before anyone else wished to come in. It's pretty obvious that Dhoni sent him in to up the run rate, given his poor record at finishing games.

He came out because India didn't want Yuvraj and Dhoni too have to face that bowling. I agree he should get out now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread