Super 8: 20th Match England v India

Status
Not open for further replies.
India made some changes:

RP Singh and Jadeja are playing. Ojha (?) and Irfan Pathan are not playing. I don't understand really why Ojha is not playing.

India win the toss and will bowl first.

Well now I will see toss again. Why cant ESS get it right. Who wants to see toss twice everyday.

102628.jpg

You must be loving this fella then Matthew! Just a shame he's Australian. Makes Yuvraj look like Cheryl Cole.

oh lawdzzz india is so full of fail...dropping our best bowler(irfan) and then bringing on ARRRPEE SING DAWGZZ! terrible terrible decision...

Dhoni was shinning the coin like it was a bowl.

Why?

Because I don't rate Yuvraj's bowling.

Mate, basically anyone who doesn't like India and says anything remotely negative of them is the new aussie_ben.

And let's not moan about India's team selection eh? You do realize who you're playing don't you? You've got the game in the bag.

oh lawdzzz india is so full of fail...dropping our best bowler(irfan) and then bringing on ARRRPEE SING DAWGZZ! terrible terrible decision...

When did you get in here? :eek: :rtfl

Lmao! "Here's the coin and you're the tosser!"

Never has a truer word been said haha. Classic. But yeah, we've lost. We couldn't set a total if our lives depended on it.

LOL. I just saw this. :D

Mate, basically anyone who doesn't like India and says anything remotely negative of them is the new aussie_ben.

And let's not moan about India's team selection eh? You do realize who you're playing don't you? You've got the game in the bag.

aussie ben fails at life. his biggest achievement to date is probably bashing india on a forum.

hindustani added 0 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

When did you get in here? :eek: :rtfl

ive been here for ever just not posting much...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread