Super 8: 20th Match England v India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just go into the India thread, you guys were there posting pictures of Dhoni with the trophy saying effectively how it was as good as home now,.

Wait one minute. Wait just one small minute. Posting that pic and saying, "Captain cool is so confident about bringing the trophy home, that he has already started posing with it"- that is arrogance? Then I wonder what jokes are and what "supporting your team" means.

That's why you got the reaction you did, there's no point throwing stick back to where it came from when you've lost, you have simply got to learn to take it on the chin

Why do the guys who are giving us advices now (not you) used to complain the hell out even a week ago if some Indian member said something about their team?

All in all, as gooder player as he is he certainly isn't immortal like you make him out to be.

He isn't immortal, and nobody has made him immortal. We just gave him a good nickname after his performance in the 07 T-20 Cup. Don't get why we shouldn't give him a nickname. if you don't like it, it's your problem.

King Cricket added 1 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

People telling us the English are arrogant? Lies. And they know it.

Thread is already 73 pages long. And 41 to 73....I want you to go through these 32 pages. Who's lying?

King Cricket added 2 Minutes and 5 Seconds later...

Looking back at the last few pages of this thread and I have come to the conclusion that the Indian members of this board (as a general group) are the sorest losers of all.

Yeah. And 32 pages of craps have made those English guys winners! :rolleyes: Why don't you just go through these pages I mentioned? If reacting to some rubbish, abusive posts against our home team make us losers, then we are losers.

Looking back at the last few pages of this thread and I have come to the conclusion that the Indian members of this board (as a general group) are the sorest losers of all.

Whenever the Indian team loses, chaos breaks out. Now, I'm a fan of chaos - but unfortunately the "chaos" we are seeing here pretty much consists of whining, excuses and immature attacks directed at the other side.

Wasn't on after the match finished and have had to look through around 30 pages and I also reach the same conclusion. Some of the Indian fans on here are the worst losers known to man.

But who cares England won and thats all that matters, to me anywho.

Going to be a tough game today we've been on top of the West Indies through their England leg of the seres thus far but they've shown when they click then can win

Last edited:
As the saying goes, the higher you build yourself the further you have to fall. It's what happened to some of the Indian fans last night. They have built a reputation on this forum for being arrogant and sore losers, and when England beat them (a shock) the England fans let rip. It doesn't make us arrogant, we are the most humble supporters you will find, but until you learn the art of losing you have got to expect this sort of reaction from whoever it is that beats you.

If England lose tonight, you will give us stick, but we will take it a damn sight better than you took defeat last night. There's an art to losing.

This whole thing is hilarious. Indian fans claiming that the English are arrogant (pot. kettle. black.) and some even trying to degrade the Ashes, the single most historic, intense and important rivalry in world cricket.

I never stated that English fan are arrogant and didn't even compared the Ashes with other series, I respect all.

Below are posts from English members I found in literally 20 seconds.

Australia must be licking their lips after watching England today. I bet the middle order from this game will be exactly the same come the 2009 Ashes, with a completely different bowling attack. I'm looking forward to the South Africa series more than I am this, we're going to get mauled.

I think despite the greats leaving the Aussies will prevail the winners of the Test matches. For the One-days I can't say anything except it's 50-50. The T20 should be very entertaining indeed.

I did think that a 7 ODi series would be very dull, but the England-India one was fantastic. Every match was entertaining in it's own way, and it was a close series. Hopefully the one between us and the Aussies will be as entertaining, although i expect us to get trounced.

Arrogant bunch, aren't they? :rolleyes:

I challenge anyone to find quotes in a few seconds from Indians members saying things like this.

Some of the Indian fans on here are the worst losers none to man.

Wish I could cut those 32 pages, change the name from "India" to "England", and then paste it some English thread. How you guys would have reacted to that....... Yeah, when someone posts something offensive against your team- you bash them and you become "winners", whereas same case makes us "losers". Great! And before terming me a loser please read the first post, second paragraph- I've posted today. And then read the first para. You'll understand whom am I up against.

King Cricket added 1 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...

Below are posts from English members I found in literally 20 seconds.

Arrogant bunch, aren't they? :rolleyes:

I challenge anyone to find quotes in a few seconds from Indians members saying things like this.

Sure thing. 6 in reply of 3. Just give me two minutes.

Hell, even India-Australia is better! Remember that classic argument? The world is jealous of us, we dont need to be jealous of anybody. The world is at our feet (IPL, BCCI's clout in world cricket, the fan backing that India gets wherever we go, etc).

HAHA, I challenge you to find one Aussie who agrees with you. I gaurantee you will not find ONE as no one cares about India here.

The rest of your post is just blah blah blah,

then something about fan backing. WELL DUHH, with the population of over billion people with cricket and the number one sport by far, you'd kind of expect a fan backing around the world, considering how many Indians decided to move away from India, to places such as Australia and England. (ouch)
What? Come again?

Dont worry, next time we will be ready to clap at England's defeat (everywhere, not only against India!). We will have a lot to clap at. This time, we didnt expect it from England (we expect it from Australia who have been our more recent celebrated rivals). But now the English are new entrants. We will have this going for quite sometime now.
OH THANK GOD. England, India's all yours now! Have fun:)

I love the fact none of the Indians replied to my post about Yuvraj because it was just all so right!

HAHA, I challenge you to find one Aussie who agrees with you. I gaurantee you will not find ONE as no one cares about India here.

then something about fan backing. WELL DUHH, with the population of over billion people with cricket and the number one sport by far, you'd kind of expect a fan backing around the world, considering how many Indians decided to move away from India, to places such as Australia and England. (ouch)

OH THANK GOD. England, India's all yours now! Have fun:)

So in short you mean the Aussie - India series is nothing important and you happily take the defeat? =)

For now, three.

Not arsed about who wins the tournament i'm just absolutely elated that India can't win it.

HAHAHAH Chin up Indian fans! All of you think your the dogs bollox and how you are so great but no go home and eat some humble pie cos you desreve it!! WHEYYYYY!!!

HAHHAHA idiot! How you planning on celebrating this one? Burning some effigys of Jadejda? Sending out a firing squad to get rid of Dhoni? You talked yourself up so much that you were nearly in the sky, but you know what? Your in the sky anyway cos your flying home matey!

Yes, they are. Not all, but three/four are real tools.

So in short you mean the Aussie - India series is nothing important and you happily take the defeat? =)

He never said that you silly biscuit, he was saying the Ashes was far more important than the Border-Gavaskar trophy, which it is.

For now, three.

That's not arrogance. Those comments were actually sparked by the behaviour of some Indian fans. This English arrogance thing has been manufactured.

This is something as well.

King Cricket added 1 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...

Those comments were actually sparked by the behaviour of some Indian fans.

See the language? Still saying it's not arrogance? And which Indian fans? And which posts?

For now, three.

None of those quotes are examples of arrogance. And besides, my challenge was for you to find Indian members saying similar things to the Englishmen I quoted.

Were you living under a rock when the English Football team didn't qualify for Euro 2008?

English people are some of the least arrogant sporting fans I've ever seen. They insult their team something chronic if they aren't doing well and are always the first people to say so.

Well personally, I don't like losing to any side, whether they be Bangladesh or India, i expect my country to win.

In terms of the general population, no, they don't really care if India win, nor do the media. There seems to be this vibe also, that people expect India to win because of how loopy they are about cricket, and the pure mass population numbers.

On the other hand, if Australia loses to England, life ceases to exist.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread