Super 8: 22nd Match England v West Indies

What off-field controversy with Graeme Swann!? This is the first I'm hearing of him doing anything wrong, ever.

A Bowler can recover from his mistake generally but a batsman can't.so,no bowler must distract a batsman.may be do a 'scotty styris dead left hand ball' at most or bowl off the wrong hand. Broad-swann controversy was sported by someone in his signature as a quote yesterday. Even if the match hadn't been rain effected, WI would have won it.

A Bowler can recover from his mistake generally but a batsman can't.so,no bowler must distract a batsman.may be do a 'scotty styris dead left hand ball' at most or bowl off the wrong hand. Broad-swann controversy was sported by someone in his signature as a quote yesterday. Even if the match hadn't been rain effected, WI would have won it.
Please tell you don't mean Swann saying he'd fancy Broad if he had tits? :noway

indian fans happy again?

eng fans gone "chup-chap" after this match

well played S. x S.

Well done boys, well done, continue to make moves forward and and put the doubters to rest, lol, oh and Nasser H, thanks for your tremendous support throughout this match, you keep braying West Indies to victory, with such wonderful little cliches.
The home crowd, the weather and not even D/L was enough to stop progress, we are moving on.
LOL so much to talk about, man have I post to quote!!! Talk still am enjoying, but I will be back, Will NA don't runaway yet!!!:D:banana2:banana2:happy:hpraise:hpraise

"Broady's a good looking lad isn't he? I keep telling him i'd fancy him if he had a good pair of breasts" - Graeme Swann

OMFG TEH CONTROVERSY!!1!

Oh, crap, it's the Oval. Gayle doesn't even have to hit the ball well. All we can hope is that Anderson bowls a full one that goes through his defence (as if he has one) or Broad gets him with a slower one.

And to appease WI, I will mention the other players that will obviously cause a threat:

Sarwan: Even if we get an early wicket, this man knows how to stabilise and innings and let loose at the end. We can't bowl wide or on his pads.

Fletcher: Very talented. Has all the shots. England have to careful not to overlook his threat.

Chaderpaul: Best batsman in their team by a mile. Seemingly impossible to get out. However, he can be stifled early on.

Bravo: Annihilated India. Absolutely destroyed them. Mauled their bowling. He's a superb all-rounder and his bowling is just as dangerous as, if not more than, his batting. Have to watch out for his slower ball.

Taylor: Can comfortably bowl 90+ mph when he has his tail up. Though, at the Oval, it will come on to the bat nicely.

West Indies have plenty of threats which is why they beat India, who are an extremely good team.

However, we will obviously cruise past them as we are comfortably the best team in the world right now. We will then face South Africa in the final. No disrespect to them, they're a half-decent side, but we're just unstoppable. That's why every team fears us and why we will win the Ashes 6-0. It's a 5 game series but we'll still manage 6-0 due to our utter PwningsAbilities.

Either that, or we get smashed today.

Nah, we'll sneak 150 and get a couple wickets hopefully.

Congratulations, West Indies.

You beat Auatralia and India to get here. Fair play. :clap

Okay, without doubt, WestIndian is one of the most defensive members I have ever seen on this forum. He simply makes stuff up and interprets things in his own special way.

Well done boys, well done, continue to make moves forward and and put the doubters to rest, lol, oh and Nasser H, thanks for your tremendous support throughout this match, you keep braying West Indies to victory, with such wonderful little cliches.
The home crowd, the weather and not even D/L was enough to stop progress, we are moving on.
LOL so much to talk about, man have I post to quote!!! Talk still am enjoying, but I will be back, Will NA don't runaway yet!!!:D:banana2:banana2:happy:hpraise:hpraise

Ok, now, West Indian, do what you may with that. I'm sure you'll find something in that suggests I think the West Indies are crap.

Users who are viewing this thread