TAOC - Commentary Lines

Okay i have got somemore commentary lines from battrick. The ones from previous post are still in this document.

PS: Im pretty sure we would be allowed to use them because the users of battrick made them up and submitted them not the makers of the game

Attachments

• CommentaryLinesSpaces.txt
    9.4 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
You probably should've put spaces at the end of the commentary. Because It looks all yuck and is hard to read. Good work though.

Lol okay i changed it. There is now a space between every line!

"Oh my thats unlucky- he hit it straight down the ground and has hit the unpire on the foot-I think hes broken it!"

Once when simon katich dropped three catches in a match, rameez raja said.."he should be renamed simon 'catch it' "

I think TAOC should include the commentators harping on abt nothing in particular in between deliveries.

I agree

'You shouldn't be bowling short on this pitch. On this wicket, the pull is easier than Paris Hilton'

When the batsman is hit in the box area:

Awwwwwwwww the missus will not be happy about that!

"Shot! When Thomas gets home tonight he will want to check out today's games highlights because that shot is sure to feature in them."

One of my lines from Battrick ;)

Bowling lesson number 72: If you bowl there, you will be punished. Four to add to the total.

Courtesy of Battrick. ;)

From Dennis Commetti in AFL but could be used in cricket too: "What a great pickup, even Giovanni Casanova woul be proud."

The sequel was better than the original! Another 6! (After he hits 2 sixes in a row.)

Users who are viewing this thread