Tennis Thread

I see this thread has not been used in ages :p
Well US Open starting on 31st August.
I am tipping a dark horse to win this US Open. Federer just does not have those energy levels as before to win it

Men's tennis is getting more interesting because now it's not a case of whether Nadal or Federer will win, the others have a much greater chance :yes

Men's cricket's getting more interesting because now it's not a case of whether Nadal or Federer will win, the others have a much greater chance :yes

Yeah, Cricket is really getting interesting. :p

Absurd mistake. Huge humilation to tennis. And now India's hopes rest upon Devvarman I should say.

Man I miss Rafter and Sampras on circuit. Rafter diving on US hard court made me even greater tennis fan.

The Indo-Pak express of Bopanna and Qureshi in the finals of the US Open. Great news. They`ll find it tough to get past the Bryan brothers though. Hoping for them to pull of an upset. That would be huge for both Indian and Pakistanis!

Let us move over the cheat Pakistani cricketers for sometime and root for Qureshi and Bopanna.

If we have a Federer v Nadal final, its going to be a classic this time. Federer looks really comfortable this year. If, by any chance Nadal gets knocked out in his half of the draw, you can safely say that Fedex will walk away wih yet another Grand Slam.

Last edited:
Oh my god! Wow!

By far and way, the best match of tennis I've ever seen. Both Djokovic and Federer were breathtaking. I'm really disappointed Federer didn't get to the final, but Djokovic was so amazing too.

Well Serbias basketball team lost to Turkey but at least Novak won. Something to watch tomorrow. Great match from him.

Anyone fancy an online tennis management game? I moved on to create one rather than a cricket game as there are plenty of those.

Users who are viewing this thread