Tennis Thread

It only comes alive in Grand slams. Its names PlanetCricket forum for a reasons. :p

Murray is really playing well in this match, owning Federer. Won the first set and looking to win the match too.:(

The women seeds are falling like flies although the ones eliminated probably wouldn't have won the title anyway. Sharapova has a good chance to win the last missing piece in his Grand Slam titles. Just so open atm anyone could win it.

Federer is looking good in the men draw but hard to go past Djokovic although he 1-1 atm.

Djokovic vs Petro, what a contest. Just checked the french open official site to check the scores and the match was 1-1 before the chair umpire called time. Will surely watch the match today, supporting Petro, although the chances are not bright of him beating Djokovic but it's great to support the underdog. :p

Roger Federer, take a bow. No better man to end the winning streak of Djokovic (which lasted for 43 games)!

Now if he manages to beat Nadal in the final, it will be the icing on the cake!

Can never write the great man off. Can't believe Djokovic has finally been beaten, he was on such a hot streak that this title looked to be his. Now we are back to our classic French Open final.

I pray for a Nadal win and its going to be a great final :D. Cant wait for 6.30 IST ;)

I fell asleep assuming Djokovic had the 4th set in the bag during the semi's. Now have to put up with another Federer/Nadal final :facepalm
I'll back Federer so I can enjoy Nadal losing and Federer crying.

Supporting Federer for today's match, he has been playing amazingly. Just loved his reaction after beating Djokovic in the last match, what a legend. :)

Great comeback by Nadal. This set was assumed to end quickly but now its been an hour and I am loving it

Nadal looked out of soughts when the match started and now its Fedrer who looks similar to that. I want a Nadal win but more importantly I want a tight match rather then a straight 3-0

Play suspended. Come on yaar that was a nice match going, Fedrer made a nice little comeback

Users who are viewing this thread