Tennis Thread

Congrats Nadal on the French Open title. As I said earlier he will win

Federer out of the Wimbeldon and is a big shock. Thought he would win this titlee :(

Would of thought that Federer will win but it isnt over yet Njokovic has beaten Nadal before and he can do it

If it is a Murray and Nadal final then Murray will obviously lose

Been watching the Wimbledon this season, and as a Federer fan I was disappointed today. Tsonga was a beast, the momentum started shifting deep during set points of the 2nd set and Tsonga always had a shot up his sleeve. Federer was good but Tsonga was just better. Despite this I see Djokovic easily taking him out in the semi and I predict it to be a game of 4 sets, with Tsonga managing to sneak the third set.

Really looking forward to Nadal and Murray. Hopefully Murray keeps the heat up, I see this as potentially the game of the tournament so far. Alot will depend on Murray if he can match whatever Nadal throws at him.

Djokovic Joked past Nadal. Wow. Congrats man.

A new lesson for Serbian Kids: Djokovic The Wimbledon Champion. :] :)

Congrats Djokovich you deserved this win and well played

Ah my boy wins it at last. :)

VAMOOSE RAFA!!!!

In case you didn't get it, vamoose is slang for "Get lost!". This is a play on the Spanish word 'vamos', which means "Come on!".

If you still don't feel like laughing, you're a humorless ████.

I see Djokovic easily taking him out in the semi and I predict it to be a game of 4 sets, with Tsonga managing to sneak the third set.

Sometimes I am so good I scare myself.

Well deserved win for Djokovic hes just been nothing short of sensational this year. Nadal though still has my respect. What a fighter. Now moving to the USA..

Ah my boy wins it at last. :)

VAMOOSE RAFA!!!!

In case you didn't get it, vamoose is slang for "Get lost!". This is a play on the Spanish word 'vamos', which means "Come on!".

If you still don't feel like laughing, you're a humorless ████.

Explaining a joke is never a good idea...

Novak was simply brilliant yesterday. He deserved to win. He was hitting winners all the time and his serving was top notch too. Nadal did good to win the third set after losing first 2 quickly. :clap

The difference was mindset. Djokovich knew he had beaten Nadal 3 times earlier this year and that made a difference

Congrats to Djokovic, will do him the world of good to finally win a grand slam against Nadal/Federer. Was a real surprise to see him go down to Federer on clay as he's been awesome all year.

Sharapova game really fell apart in the final, have to wonder if she still has it in her to win another grand slam.

Users who are viewing this thread