Test Cricket Draft

Hayden is one of the few players in the history of the game to have scored a 100 in a Test match where under 400 runs in the match has been scored and it also took Hayden just 94 Tests to reach 30 Test centuries - Faster then any other player in the history of the game. Also out of the 7/8 times that Australia have been challenged in a series by the opposition, Hayden averages 53 whilst all of the other great Australian have averaged low 40's.

Ya, ya whatever. Hayden's a legend, I've said it earlier, and nobody's denying that. But our Gauti is a bigger legend. ;)

Right, with Twisties out of the draft, lets say the guys he's picked can no longer be selected by anyone else, but the draft order will continue as before, but with Twisties left out. So the order is now:

Code:
4.08 King Pietersen - [B]Sunil Gavaskar[/B]
4.10 Bladescape

5.01 Bladescape
5.03 King Pietersen
5.04 Dare
5.05 metallics2006
5.06 Jakester1288
5.07 King Cricket
5.08 Crew of Black
5.09 aussie_ben91
5.10 Feelin Blue?

So it's Bladescape up next, with 2 picks. With Warne, Flower and Hadlee ineligible for selection from anyone else.

Last edited:
metallics2006 hasn't been on for a while now. Im not sure if we should skip him or whatever..

I personally think this draft is dead.

Someone could start up a new one if they want.
I'll abdicate because of two reasons:
I don't think this'll work,and I made two horrendeus selections!

Should probably just stick this one out. You don't want too many of these or it will loose its appeal.

Although this isn't running so smooth. Too many people and they are in different time zones, making the thread move slowly.

I pulled out because of that.
I think one's run like Ben's draft would be the way to go.

Guys I'm sorry it's my fault for not having my computer, it was red hot until I lost my computer, and the thread lost it's organization and activity.

I tried to get things moving again, but it doesn't look like people are actually up for continuing with this draft. Shame because it was going pretty nicely until recently. Maybe you'll have to start another with a few less people Jake?

I think this is dead. 2 guys have pulled out and Ben's been banned, so it's pretty pointless continuing to be fair. May as well call this one a day and start again.

don't include me if another one gets started because I'm leaving the country on Wednesday and I'm not coming back until the end of the summer so I wont be active.

How about we make this a 2001-2009 test draft since starting again with the same idea would give ideas to people about who to go for first after seeing what happened last time.

Users who are viewing this thread