The 2008 Beijing Olympics Thread

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well with only a few weeks until this massive event a thread better be started;). Who will win gold?

I would like to see China win the gold medal count, because I still see them as an underdog to the US, despite their dramatic improvements, and I almost always go for the underdog. Besides, the US has topped the gold medal tally for a good while now. It's time for a change.

Last edited:
Well with over a billion people you'd expect a country like that to finish top. I'm so proud of Australia though, we always come in 5th or around that mark.

But will this be the worst Olympics ever? I feel sorry for the long distance runners putting up with the pollution!

USA USA!!!!!!!!! in mens basketball and swimming for sure is going to win the gold

Britain actually have a chance at Gold lol!

Please don't come out of the downloads forum. Please return.

holdenator what is worng with you?????? Is negative post all you can write, is there something positive in your mind how about you go back to where you came from

titans added 1 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

a) Arent you Indian? b) you do relise theres more than just one swimming event...

ya i'm an indian so what i can still cheer for US, and yes i think i do realise ther is more than one swimming event thanks anyways :rolleyes:

holdenator what is worng with you?????? Is negative post all you can write, is there something positive in your mind how about you go back to where you came from

titans added 1 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

ya i'm an indian so what i can still cheer for US, and yes i think i do realise ther is more than one swimming event thanks anyways :rolleyes:

I think you'll find I came from all over the forum so...That doesn't really work? Unlucky mate. Come Back next time!

Anyway enough of him he doesn't deserve it.

I have a feeling England might actually be able to get some medals this year. We won't win it overall but we can certainly win some.Especially like the cycling!

so what if you came from all over the forum doesn't mean you are special, just because i started my post in cricket 07 downloads forum doesn't mean that i can't post anywhee else you ******

Umm I think you will find I am not retarded and think that it is wrong to abuse people for their disabilities! I have a member of my family who is mentally ill so I would rather you didn't comment on retardness!

Comeon Pakistan in Field Hockey! Australia or Netherlands should win it though. Haven't been following Field Hockey these days.

Users who are viewing this thread